Epilogue: Part two

Start from the beginning

-I love you so freaking much Bell. I said.
-Are you two love birds coming or not? We could hear Octavia yelling at us. We looked up and realized that we were at least seventy meters behind them. We keep walking and we are still a little farther behind them when S.J comes running. She had tears in her eyes. But she were not crying. 

-Honey what's going on? I asked my daughter.
-M.J were making fun of me. She said. She is upset.

-That was not nice of your brother to do. I said. I gave a look at Bellamy and he nodded.
-Miller Jake Blake Griffin, can you please get over here. Bellamy said loudly.

-Mum, dad! She can not take a joke. Don't take it so seriously! M.J complained. 

-Someone is in trouble. Hero said.
-Stop mocking him Hero! Lincoln told his daughter. She did as she were told. She stopped and walked to Talia instand. 

-We are finally here. Octavia said. On one side there is a lake. Much bigger than the one that is near our camp. Aurora had been five when she learnt how to swim. The rest of our children were a little older than they learnt. There we were suppose to put up the tents were a little camp fire. Apparently Lincoln and Octavia has taken Hero here a few other times. I like this place. Me including the other grown ups started to make the tents. Talia and M.J were trying their best to start a bonfire. The rest of the kids were already in the lake swimming in the lake and having fun om their own.
Bellamy is a genius for coming up with this trip. Usually our friends and their children are with us on trips like this. Those are no longer than a day since there is many children included. It was a really good idea to go on this trip. 
Phoenix and Collins really wanted to tag along. Raven and Murphy understood that they can come on another trip together with us all another day. Collins is their second child. Collins is five years younger than Phoenix. It was actually Murphy's idea of naming their second child Collins. The reason that they named him Collins is because of Raven's ex boyfriend Finn Collins. She had been heartbroken on up on the ark when he were floated. She might have loved him. Murphy loves Raven, and she loves Murphy. He is perfectly fine with this. Plus Collins is a sweet child. Looks like Murphy, but acts like Raven. 
-Bell, how should I do this? I have not done this in ages and I have forgotten. Clarke said. I walked over to her and helped Clarke setting up the fourth tent. A while later all four tents were built. Talia and M.J has finally manage to make a bonfire. It took them awhile. But they did it. Bellamy and I started to make some dinner that we had carried with us. Meanwhile Lincoln and Octavia had joined the kids in the lake. It looks like they are currently playing Marco Polo.
-Life is good. Isn't it princess? Bellamy said as he sat down on a log new to me. I leant in and answered him with a simple "Yes".
-Bell? Even how much I love having your children I think that five is enough. I said and peaked a kiss on his lips.
-You are right princess. Five is enough. Life might surprise us. You never know what is around the corner. I still got a few more things in store for out future. Bellamy said. 

-Like what? I asked curiously.
- We are soon finished with the house. So we can all move in again. Bellamy started. Many years ago we had finished building our first own house. It was a small house. But it was perfect. Then the twins came. We could still live there. They got older and we had to get the house a little bigger. Over the summer Miller, Bellamy and I together build a new part of the house so that it got bigger. 

Half a year ago, we began to expand the house even more. The kids has been needing to share rooms for awhile. Which has not been Aurora and M.J's best experience. I don't understand what they are complaining about. They get to spend more time with their siblings. Anyhow, the house is almost done building again. Now all the kids can have their own rooms. They are really happy about that. On the other sides their rooms are not that big. Luckily they are not complaining. We spend so much time outdoors anyways. 
Awhile later we all sat and ate dinner together. We all talked, laughed and had a lot of fun together. These are one of the best moments and things to do with my family. Then I got on a more seriously note.
-O, have you and Lincoln though of having another child? I asked out of the blue. Everyone got quiet. No one said a word. Octavia and Lincoln looked at each other and then said.
-I can't have more children. We have tried for years now. Somehow I can not get pregnant. Hero is our little miracle. Octavia said. Hero leant into her mother and Lincoln kissed her on forehead. I felt really bad for bringing this up. I had no idea.