Chapter 3

Clarke's POV: 
Miller opened the gate for us so that we could walk inside. It felt good to be back at camp. By now I could feel even more pain in my shoulder. I was still holding my hand om my shoulder. I knew that it was deep and bleeding pretty badly. 
-Are you guys okay? It looks like you have seen a ghost. Miller said.
-Long story. Can you keep Bell out of the dropship. No one is allowed to be there for a while. If you let Bell in I will hurt you. Octavia said. 

-Whatever you say. Miller said.
-Thanks. Harper said. They walked on each side of me. I looked straight at the dropship. I didn't try to show how much pain I was in but it was hard not to. Then we walked into the dropship I took of my jacket and t-shirt. 

-Lets patch this stupid wound up now. I said. Tears were building up behind my eyes. Do not start to cry Clarke! I told myself. I gave the girls instructions of how to clean and stitch up my wound. I let out weird noises of pain. We had found some alcohol in a car a few days ago. Harper had poured some on my opened wound. 
-You better shut up if you don't want people to hear you Clarke. Octavia said. 

-O, you are my best friend and all. I just took a spear for you. Do not tell me to shut up. I said harsh.
-Moody much? You know how much I appreciate you for doing what you did. For saving me. Octavia said.
-Both of you shut up even how much I like this moment. Harper said. 

Bellamy's POV:
 It had been a long day and I have not seen Octavia since this morning. I was really starting to wonder where she and Clarke was. I had been bossing people around all day and I was starting to get tired of doing so for today. I found Miller at the gates. He was one of our best guards and shooter. He was good at many things. 

-Hey Miller! Tell me when O is back. Can you do that? I asked. 
-She has been back for a while? He said. It sounded more like a question. 
-Then where is she? I asked. Miller stood quiet. It is like he was trying to block me out. 

-Miller! Where is my sister? I asked harsh.
-In the dropship with Clarke. But no one is allowed to go in there. And I got strict orders not to let you in. I have no idea why. But that is what Octavia told me before she, Clarke and Harper walked straight in there. Clarke didn't look to go tho. Miller said.-

-Thanks. That was not so hard no was it? I said before I walked away. When I was right outside the dropship I could hear them argue about something. I didn't know about what or why they were arguing. I decided to walk in even if Miller told me not to. No one tells me what I should do or not do. I don't follow others orders. It's the other way, people follow my orders. 
When I walked in I saw three girls arguing. Clarke sat on the metal table only in her bra. Not a good sight. Then Octavia was standing infront of Clarke and Harper behind her. 
-For god sake just stitch it up O! Clarke said harsh.
-What is going on here? I asked. They stopped doing whatever they were doing and looked at me. 
-Nothing you have to worry about Blake. You can leave now. Clarke said. I could tell that her breathing was unsteady. I walked toward them and stood next to Octavia. I could not see what they did. 

-How did you hurt yourself? I asked Clarke when I saw the wound. 
-I fell down when Harper was chasing me in the woods. I fell on my left side and hurt my shoulder pretty badly. I took a closer look at the wound. It was to deep for someone who fell on the ground being chased. 

-I will ask again. How the hell did you hurt yourself Clarke? I asked. My voice was harsher than it was meant to be.
-Why do you care? Clarke snapped at me.
-I don't care. I said and turned around and walked fast out of the dropship. She was impossible. Why could she not be honest with me? Clarke Griffin is so annoying! I thought for myself. A few minutes later Octavia walked out. She came and sat down next to me.
-You know she did not really fell. Octavia said. I sat there quiet. I didn't say anything. I was waiting for O to keep talking. 

-We were on our way back. Then someone threw a spear at me. Clarke was the only one who noticed it. She stepped infront of me and the spear hit her in the shoulder. She told us to take it out and then we ran back here. She is not just one of the privileged. She cares. Octavia said before she walked away leaving me deep in my thoughts. I never knew she would do that. Hearing Octavia telling me about this made me see another side of Clarke. She was ready to offer her life for my sister. Then I saw Harper walking out of the dropship. I knew that Clarke was alone in there now. I got up from there I was sitting. I walked toward the entrance of the dropship.

-Need help with that? I asked. She was struggling with putting on here jacket. 
-I don't need help. Clarke said. She didn't look at me. She was still struggling. I could see the pain in her eyes that she was trying so hard to hide.
-Thank you. I said. 

-Did I just hear you say thank you? Clarke said and smiled. Her smile was so beautiful. 
-Don't make me say it again princess. I said. I walked behind her and helped her with her jacket. She looked generally grateful.
-O told you, didn't she? I told her that she shouldn't  tell you. Clarke murmured. 

-You know O. She had to tell me. Does it hurt? I asked. 
-Hurts like hell. Clarke said. 

-Is that so? Then I will let you know that you don't have to work until that pain of yours disappear and you feel better. I said.

-Did we just have a moment? Clarke asked and giggled. 
-Don't get used to it princess. I said before I walked out of the dropship leaving Clarke alone.