Chapter 14

Bellamy' s POV:
I am worried like hell. I have no idea where my sister is. And it makes me feel uncomfortable. I do not want to lose her. She is supposed to be my responsibility. I promised my mother to look out for her. And I can not loose Clarke. I just can't do that. She keeps me from going insane despite our fights and argumments. I don't have a single idea how to run this camp without her. And I do not want to loose my best friend, Miller. I just can not loose them. Especially my two girls.
I wish that they all are okay and that this acid fog is going to disappear as fast as possible. I tried to get in contact with them by using the radio. Unfortunately the radio doesn't work now. It must be because of the acid fog and storm. Why does this have to happen now when they left camp?

-There are coming back. You have nothing to worry about. They are the strongest once I ever met. Monty said.
-You will see that we are right. Jasper then said. I didn't say anything back. I couldn't get my mind of losing them. Hours went by and the acid fog were still out there. I were getting impatience. I couldn't really sit still. Someone from the second level in the dropship yelled that the acid fog were gone.
When we open those doors I hope to see Octavia, Clarke and Miller. But I knew that they would not be back until later since they had to take shelter. I just hope that they got away before the acid fog got to them. Everyone walked out and started to clean up the place. Our whole camp were a single mess. 
A few hours later most of the camp were cleaned up as good as possible. Tents were raised up again. Others had started to work on fixing the wall. The food were destroyed. Tomorrow we have to go out and hunt. Because it was to late to do that today. I will send out a hunting party or two at first light tomorrow. I won't go with them. Later I heard someone saying that there were movements outside the walls of camp. I already knew who it was. Octavia, Miller and Clarke. The first one who walked in were Octavia. I embraced her in a tight hug. "Your girl ran toward the acid fog to get the radio so that she could get in contact with you" Octavia whispered fast. Then I saw Miller and Clarke walking side by side. The looked happy. I was relieved to see them unharmed. First I embrace Clarke. "Let's talk" I whispered in her ear before I let go of her. I was relieved when she were in my arms. She was finally back. Last but not least I greeted Miller by giving him a "bro hug".
-I am so happy to see the three of you back here. I said. 
-So are we. Should we helo with something. It seems like you guys need help. Octavia said. 
-The wall needs to be re-build. Food needs. But we can get that tomorrow. I won't let anyone out of camp tonight. I told Octavia and Miller. The walked away to help the others with the camp. Clarke told me to follow her into the dropship since I told her that I wanted to talk. 
-Octavia told me that you ran toward the acid fog. How stupid are you really? I asked. 

-You know that I do rational and stupid decisions time to time. Clarke said all innocent. I don't believe her. 
-That isn't an answer princess. I said. I crossed my arms and looked staright at her. I didn't break eye contact with her.
-Are you seriously upset with me because I wanted to get in contact with you. Just so that you should not have to worry about us? Clarke asked. 
-It was thoughtful but extremely stupid. Promise me never to do it again. I can not lose you princess. You know that. I said. I decided to be honest with Clarke.
-And why can you not lose me Blake? Clarke asked me. She would not back down. I was now trapped and have to admit whatever I had to say.
-Maybe because I like you princess. I said. I was now standing infront of her. Staring right into her eyes. Clarke didn't look away.

-Define like. Clarke said. She still didn't look away. I do not know how to answer that question. I myself were unsure of what I felt for Clarke. I took a chance. I pulled Clarke closer to me and kissed her. Clarke didn't seem shocked when I kissed her. Instand she put her arms around my neck and depened the kiss.
-That is what I thought. Clarke said as she was smiling.
-What do you mean princess? I asked.

-I knew that you like me. I just didn't know you felt like this. I have to admit that you Bellamy Blake, are a good kisser. Clarke said. I could not help but smile.
-You are not to bad yourself princess. I said as I kissed her once again.

Octavia's POV: 
Miller and I walked to the opposite way of the dropship until we could not see Bellamy or Clarke anymore. Then we couldn't see them we turned around and walked toward the dropship there they were. They were stupid if they didn't realize that we would listen to their conversation. At first it was a little hard to hear what they were saying. But it was fine because we could put the pieces together so Miller and I understood what they were talking about. OMG! They kissed? I am such a proud sister and best friend. I high fived Miller. I ran around camp until I found Monty, Harper and Jasper.
-Guess what? Bellarke is finally happening. Clarke and Bellamy kissed. Is it weird if I am thanking the acid fog for this? I said with joy.
-Are you seriously O? I can not believe that it happened! We should celebrate this moment tonight. Monty and I will fix moonshine. Jasper said. There is no one who ships Bellamy and Clarke as much as Jasper and I. Even if our friends ships them to. 
-This is going to be such a good party. Harper said. 

-Hell yes! Jasper said and ran away. 
-Where is he going? Monty asked.
-Making moonshine, what else? I said. 
-Hey O. You know that they won't tell anyone that they are together right? Monty said. 

-Oh please, they will. I am going to make sure of that. When have I ever let anyone down? I said before I walked away. No I just have to come up with a plan to get Clarke and Bellamy to admit to everyone that they are together. The plan can not be to cruel. But enough for them to tell everyone that come of them are of limits. It will either be really easy or really hard.