Chapter 7

Bellamy's POV: 
The next morning at first light me and a few other guys were going out on a hunting trip. We were getting low on food and a few people here has started to complain. Murphy, Roma, Sterling and Ben came with me on the hunting trip.
I know that it wasn't fair that Chad got beaten up last evening. But it felt much better that Murphy did it and that I didn't have to see it happen. I have no idea what happened after I left and I am happy if I don't find out. Murphy had been were pleased then he came back. Lucky him I guess. And not so much luck for Chad.
I told everyone that had been awake then we left that Miller and Octavia is in charge. Everyone will have to listen to them while we are gone for the day. Or they won't be so happy when me and the others get back. Everyone is doing as I tell them. They never question me about the decisions I make. 
I said goodbye to my sister and told her that we will be back before sundown. I always keep my promise then it comes to my little sister. The five off us left camp. We had our weapons with us that Clarke and I had found in a bunker a while ago. That reminded me that I have to talk to Clarke when I get back. 

-Are you coming or not Blake? You are really slow, you know that right? I heard Murphy saying.

Octavia's POV: 
The next morning then Bellamy left Miller and I was in charge. To be honest I never like to be the one in charge. But it helps if Miller or Clarke is there with me. It is way easier than you are two. It makes me realize why Bellamy and Clarke needs each others helps to run the camp. Even if they are on two different levels and always wants to run camp their own ways.

Then have more respect for Bellamy then what they have for me. It helps that I am Bellamy's little sister. They would never try to harm me then. I am very greatful for that. I can see why Clarke is struggling and how it feels not to be respected. Time to time I feel a little sorry for her. But she is my best friend. And that won't change.

I have not seen Clarke since yesterday and it is already past noon. I am very aware about the fact that she is caple of taking her of herself. Sometime I am just worried about her. I found Harper next to her tent.

-Have you seen Clarke? I asked.
-Not since yesterday evening. Why are you asking? Harper said.
-I have not seen her in a while. And she is always telling me when she is leaving or something like that. I said.
-Don't worry. She is Clarke Griffin. She can manage anything. She is probably somewhere around here. Harper said.
-Yeah? But she didn't sleep in our tent this night. You are right. She will be back. I said and walked away. I do not know who I was trying to convince. Harper or me? I tried to shake the feeling of and run the camp instand as I promised Bellamy I would. Hopefully she is getting back before Bellamy does. Or hell will break loose between them as always. 

Clarke's POV:
Then I woke up I realized that I had oversleep. And that I should have been back at camp by now. But since I already am late I guess that there is no harm in being a little more late.
I took up the notepad that I had been painted different drawings on. There were one practicullar drawing that I had drawn. I sat still in the sofa for a while and just looked at the drawing. It was perfect and one of the best. After I had looked at it for a while I got really frustrated with myself. I ripped away the drawing and threw it away on the floor. I closed the notepad and put it back on the right shelf there it belonged. I will try to come back here this week again.

I looked at my armwatch that once had been my fathers. The armwatch was still working. It was already four o'clock. I had to get back to camp right now. I should have been back hours ago. I am really stupid for staying so long. I unlocked the door to the bunker and walked out. It took a while to get back.
Then I walked into camp again I saw Octavia. She didn't look to happy with me. Next to her was Miller and he was shaking his head in disbelief. What was going on? What have I missed?

-Hey guys. I said quietly. I scratched the back of my neck as I looked down on the ground. I was upset with myself right now for making them worried.
-Clarke, you do not have to explain where you have been to us. Octavia said. I was relieved to hear that. But then where must be something else that is wrong.
-Bellamy left to go out hunting this morning. He came back a while ago and he asked for you. And since no one really knew there you were he went all "Bellamy Blake" if you know what I mean. Lets just put it like this. He is not happy with you and you need to have a hell of a good reason why you have not been here for a long time. Miller said.
-Thanks I guess? I said. I took a deep breath. You are going to hell. I told myself. In fact I have not done anything wrong. Bellamy should not be upset with me at all. This is his problem, not mine. I took another deep breat before I walked into the dropship.  

Bellamy's POV:
Then I got back from my hunting trip I was happy. We had caught a lot of food. We do not have to worry about running low on food anytime soon. Then we got back I was expected to talk to Clarke. I had been greeted by Octavia and Miller. They had told me that no one has seen or heard from Clarke at all since yesterday. Everyone knows that I am not happy with that. I have been inside the dropship for a while. Then I saw Clarke walking in. My muscles relaxed for a few seconds before my anger kicked in.
-Where the hell have you been Clarke? And do not give me some shitty excuse. I would love if you are honest with me. I told Clarke.
-Firstly you do not have to know where I have been. Secondly why did you beat up Chad? You have no right to do that. Clarke said. 

-I never beat him. Murphy did. I said harsh. 
-Chad told me that you just walked away and let Murphy beat his ass. If you want to know. Chad was so beaten up that he was unconscious when his friends brought him to me. If you want to know the truth. He had a crush on me when we were small. I always disliked the guy. You act so confident all the time. But the truth is that you are really insecure about yourself. I can see right through you. Always have and always will. I was starting to think differently about you. But I was wrong. Clarke said. I have no idea what happened after that except that Clarke fell to the ground and I got no contact with her.