Chapter 1 - The dream (E)

***Amogha's P.O.V***

Everybody has their own definition of a perfect date, a perfect man, a perfect life....well, sometimes, only one of these three come true. Lucky are those who get the perfect man, because a perfect man will give you that perfect date and make your life - perfect!

The beach just after sunset and cool breeze blowing from the sea -  my definition of a perfect date.

A perfect date with the perfect man

Wearing blue faded jeans and a white t-shirt, she was walking slowly with him on the beach, her sneakers in each of her hands. Her pants were folded back to her knees so as to keep them from getting wet from the water. 

Standing tall at 6 feet, wearing black formals and white shirt he walked right beside her. He had buttoned down the first couple of buttons of the shirt, and folded back his pants like her and his black shiny shoes in his hands. 

She was busy enjoying the scene to bother about anything else, while he was busy staring at her, taking in her beauty. The breeze kept blowing her long waist-length hair to her face and she was trying to push them back with her full hands, but to no avail.

She felt a small thud as he dropped his shoes and a warm hand pushing her hair back from her face. She looked up at him and smiled, mouthing a "thanks" to him. Standing at 5'7 height, she sure thought that they were the perfect couple. 

Oh how I want to see her face - lucky bitch to get that lucky guy!!

Oh but wait - I want to see him first... He matters more...right?? *winks*

"You look angelic in white" he said in his deep voice, making her blush.

"You look hot in formals" she said, looking away from him.

"You are bolder than you look" he said huskily, making her turn her gaze back to him.

She was surprised as he started moving towards her, pulling her close to him. She anticipated the kiss as she moved towards him, a smile playing on his soft lips. As she moved her head up to close the gap between their lips, she fond herself staring into a speaker, which was present in place of his perfect lips.

Heck! Where did those lips go? And before she could think about anything else, she heard a loud song coming out of those speakers, making her scrunch-up her forehead and drop her shoes, so as to cover her ears!

 Avoiding the distraction, she continued to move into him, she so wanted to kiss those lips, and was sure that once she placed her lips on those speakers, it'd turn back to those perfect pair of lips - kinda like the Princess and the Frog, where the Princess kisses a frog, who then turns into her handsome Prince!

Even with her fingers stuffed into her ears, she felt the noise just getting louder.

Why couldn't she just kiss the guy and get over with it??

Irritated, I opened my eyes and found myself on my bed. I blinked a couple of times to make sure that all that was just in fact a dream, and nothing else!

"Dammit, always the dream stops before the kiss" I mumbled, searching around for my phone and finally finding it tangled withing my bed sheet!

Cursing, I switched off the alarm - why am I cursing early in the morning? Well this stupid-good-for-nothing alarm woke me up before the friggin' kiss!!

I am a huge Enrique Iglesias fan and what better than his voice to wake me up and start my day? "...Baby i like it, the way you move on the floor.." I hummed under my breath, cherishing the last few seconds on the bed before waking up.

I closed my eyes again, trying to remember the guy's face...it all still feels a bit...mushy! Well I'm happy that I don't remember the girl's face 'coz she ain't me! Who wants to feel jealous over a bitch-of-a-girl, that too in a dream?!

But the guy.... don't you find it frustrating when you're this close to living {not technically} living a dream but someone comes in between and spoils it all?!

I opened my eyes in defeat - can't find out who the guy was, but I sure for hell hope it's not him!

Still wondering about the dream, I pulled myself out of my bed and groggily walked to the bathroom to brush my teeth.

Caramel colored skin, waist-length straight thick black mane of hair tied in plaid, my almond-shaped eyes still full of sleep was looking back at me through the mirror, while brushing my teeth and still pondering over the dream.

The incidents of the past couple of months rushed through my mind, and tears instantly found their way to my eyes.

Such a good dream...a dream so far from reality!

I sighed, continuing my morning chores while the dream still played in my mind - well in any case, the dream was too good to be true!

Great start for a normal day... a normal day with no surprises!

To be continued...