Chapter 3 - "Okay, its time to Hunt!"

I was told I'd have to stay in a flat, by myself , I guess this is a solo mission. An hour later I arrive at the flat. I stood in front of the tall building for a good 5 minutes. Finally I walked into the flat ,putting my stuff and suit case next to the bed. I walked over to the small window and stared at the busy streets "what do I do now " I sighed then decided to put everything away, I made food then got ready for bed, one hundred percent not ready to track down Jake tomorrow, finally I dozed off to sleep.

The next morning, I woke up at around 8am to the sound of the busy streets and cars going past, I got up and made my favorite breakfast,it felt kind of wired without my brothers waking me up in their strange and annoying ways or my mother cooking me food as soon as I woke up, 'is this really what its gonna be when I move out ' I wondered. I finished eating and put on one of my cute but sexy outfits ,a red crop - top and denim jean shorts, I stated at myself in the large mirror and took a deep breathe "okay! Its time to hunt" I said to myself confidently, totally faking it, I grabbed my bag and walked out of the flat.

Veronica told me to be at the nearest cafe so that's where I went. I ordered myself a coffee and a chocolate muffin,later on I was handed a folder from veronica which contained small details and a letter. I drank my coffee and started reading the letter..

Dear Zoe
If we are correct Jake should be
At this cafe at 11:45am exactly,don't
Fail me to or your job is gone, all you
have do is become his friend and
then kill him,simple as that. If u have
any other questions I don't care, work
It out yourself
From Veronica
P.s. don't get killed ,good luck

"God she's such a..." I paused and looked up ,there was a tall man standing in front of me ,I quickly his all the papers and smiled at him, he sat down and smiled back,\ "hello,you must be Zoe ,right?" He said in a deep voice
"yes I am ,and you are?" I replied
"I'm John, don't worry I'm here to help you"
"how exactly?"
"I track people down,so if you need to find ,you know who, then just ask me"
"Where will I find you?"
"In the apartment next to you, it was really nice to meet you " john said holding his hand out
"Okay and it was nice to meet you too john"
We shook hand and john left. The time was now 11:45am and Veronica was right ,Jake walked through the door. "This is my chance ,how am I going to do this?" I whispered to myself...