・1・

You opened your eyelids and was first greeted by the sunlight entering through the small hole in your brown tinted curtains, you groaned, closed your eyes again, then rolled your body to the opposite side

You felt a warm touch on your back, unfortunately it was Taehyung's hand trying to cuddle with you, until his hands fell on your left boob, making your eyes widen as the size of saucers and you immediately hit his hand, a sign for him to stop.

You looked at his face and he smirked and winked at you "Sorry babe, i guess you wanted something more than that." and with that he raised his left eyebrow whilst licking his bottom lip. He was so ho-, you thought, but then you shaked your head trying to brush it off.

You sat on the bed and stretched your arms upwards, opened your mouth then let out a yawn, you then felt a pair of hands on your sides and you can feel Taehyung's chest on your back. He pulled you closer and rested his chin on your shoulder "Lets stay like this for a little while." Then with that he closed his eyes.

"Babe, Im hungry..." he mumbled sleepily, his eyes still closed, "Hmm.. Eat me then?" you looked at him with the corner of your eye with a teasing grin plastered on your face. He slowly took his chin off your shoulder and looked at you straight in the eye, his gaze slowly fell down your lips "I wi-", "Alright how about i prepare breakfast then?" You stood up from your sitting position and gave him a smile as if nothing shitty just happened, he frowned in return.

You unlocked the room door and headed straight downstairs, you decided  to just make a fluffy omelette since that's the food you're only able to make for now after hundred years of not shopping for groceries.

You grabbed the pan and switched the stove on then continued doing your kitchen business. In the middle of doing your kitchen business,you felt a pair of hands wrap around your waist then rested his chin on your shoulder in result of you versing your head to the side and seeing Taehyung in the corner of your eye,"lets go back to sleep..." he mumbled drowsily.

"Go back by yourself idiot, we have work." You replied with a chuckle, "How about we both ask for a day off?" He took his chin off your shoulder and went in front of your sight.

You stopped from what you were just doing and raised the spatula you were clutching with your hands in front of him,making it look like you were about to hit him, he flinched at your sudden movement and ran to the table, he blew a raspberry making you laugh at his childlish action.

You were done with preparing the breakfast and slowly placed it on the table carefully, you sat on your chair and started putting side dishes along with your main dish and ate it. In the middle of eating you felt a tickling sensation on your thigh making you slightly jump from you chair.

You quickly looked down the table and saw Taehyung's hand just about to touch your thighs, he immediately took his hand back but it was too late, busted. You adverted your gaze with a deadpanned expression on an innocent looking Taehyung cheekily smiling at you.