A warning

Kaylynns pov

I wake up in a white room, the floors are rose red and covered in tiny brown specks. A small shuffling noise comes from behind me, snapping my head towards the sound I am accompanied by a women decked in white.

She is beautiful, she has golden hair and eyes that seem to capture you. "Kaylynn, I've been waiting for you."

I racked my mind to see if I remembered her, but I didn't. Her nature was very calm, and I honestly felt comfortable.

"Who are you?" I lean my head to the side and study her expressions carefully to detect any shakiness or sincerity in her face

"That is not important now. But I must tell you, that something big is coming. Be careful of those who are around you because not always will some be your friends" she replied, her voice oozing in seriousness, "I'm going to send you back. But do not forget what I told you"

I nodded, but I still did not completely understand, something big? People not being my friends, betrayal?

Before I could even ask, she faded away, as well as the room. The walls ripped down and I could feel myself losing consciousness yet again, only to be waken up again in a smaller, dimmer room.

"Kaylynn?" A strangely familiar voice replied, but that is all that it said before a pile of nurses and doctors fled into the room and injected me with more substances.

___••___••___••___••___••___••_

HEY GUYS, sorry for the short chapter I'm going to post a long on Monday so be ready for it

I HAVE A SMALL FAVOR TO ASK, IT WOULD REALLY HELP ME OUT IF YOU GUYS WITH AN INSTAGRAM WOULD FOLLOW MY NEWEST ACCOUNT @tumblrmermaid_x

IT WOULD MEAN ALOT, THANK YOU

FOLLOW

X••

Comment

X••

Vote