Smells like trouble

I walk to math with Vanessa discussing how I'm going survive this project with Blake, " I mean we haven't ever had a decent conversation, how are we supposed to work together? Not to mention work on personal time! What am I going to do Vanessa?"

" kay calm down, I'm sure you can have a civilized conversation without killing one another." She beams, she really had no idea what she is talking about. "Okay well I got to get to class, bye" I don't reply, I'm to busy think about what I'm going to do. So busy that I didn't even see the big body coming out at me and I fell down along with it. "Umph", I fall on top of the person, knocking my head in the process.

The body happens to belong to a very attractive beach boy, blond hair blue eyes, the whole package. No to mention his abs that are visible through his shirt.

" would you mind letting me up before you check me out?" He smirks, I blush remembering that I'm still on top of him. "Sorry, I was distracted" I offer a hand to help him, he takes it and smiles at me, "oh it's okay, I know that any girl can get distracted by all of this." He motions down and try not to laugh at his poses and flexes his muscles as if he was an a male model, which he could be "cocky are we?" He only smirks at my response, "very much so- I've got to go but maybe I'll see you around school?" It's more of a question, so I quickly nod my head before walking off to my history, my next class.

___••___••___••___••___••___••_

History is my least favorite subject, if I can't remember all the names of the people in my class, how the heck am I supposed to memorize people who are already dead? Why do I need to know who was the first to die at the Alamo?time couldn't go slower.

"Mrs. Floes, pay attention please!!" At the sudden outburst of my name I perked up, only to see the rest of class looking at me. I slouched back down and tried to pay attention, "alright, class what day did the attack on Pearl Harbor occur? Kaylynn?" Oh I did not like this teacher, lucky for me It seemed like luck was on my side because the bell rang, talk about saved to the bell.

Before exiting the school, I decided to get and ice cream, today has been a stressful day, and I really need some cookies and cream to help chill me down.

I grossing smell filled the air, and I wasn't the only to noticed, any werewolves in the area looked up some with determination and others with panic

'Rouges' my wolf spoke

Then the lights went out