Chapter 7

~Daniel's POV~

I have been so happy these few days with Jack.

My phone went off and I groaned turning around to check who it was.

Mom:im picking you up from school today. You have an appointment.

Where has she been the last week? Now she just wants to pick me up?what appointment?

I turned back over to see jack shirtless with his leg twisted sideways. How can he sleep like? that I chuckled softly before climbing on top of him with both of my arms supporting me up. I kissed his temple and I could see a small smile form on his lips I kissed his cheeks and his nose before his eyes fluttered open and I placed a soft kiss on his light pink lips. He smiled widely and I started to climb off of him until he grabbed my waist and pushed me down on top of him.

" baby, come on we got to go to school" I whispered

He sat up with me still on him and kissed me again.

"I dont want you to go back there" He spoke against my lips.

"I can handle them.They took me by surprise and I let it get to me, besides my mom is picking me up for school" I replied wrapping my arms around his neck.

"I know you can handle them, I just dont ever want to see you hurt like that again. Wait your mom?"

"Yep. Something about an appointment"

I wiggled out of his grip and changed all of my clothes in front of him while he just stared.

Then he got up and put on some of my clothes before we headed out the door.

*Time skip brought to you by the fact I wanna take a shower😂*

Once the first class was over I went to my locker to switch out my books. I wasnt looking forward to the next class. I didnt want them to bother me, but they did because it was true.

Jack was to good for me.

I didnt deserve him.

Im a nobody.

I shook my head clear of the thoughts and put my books inside my locker. Thats when I felt a familiar pair of arms wrap around my waist, I turned around and went to kiss him when me and Jack both heard someone scream and shot our heads to where the sound came from.

Gabbie.

Jack dated her for 2 months last year and then they broke up. He never wanted to talk about it so I let it go, not wanting to upset him even more after what seemed to be a very traumatic incident.

Jack walked a bit closer to her.

"Can I help you?"

"Y-you broke up with me for this faggot? For this nobody? He cant love you like I can." She glared at me.

I could feel my eyes stinging, I wanted to cry. Not now, not while everyone is watching.

"Shut your fucking mouth. He isn't a nobody. He is somebody to me and honestly I dont care what any of you think. Im gay and I love him. You helped me figure that out Gabbie" He said angrily without yelling.

She raised her hand as if she was going to hit him and then Christina grabbed her wrist.

Thank you Chrisy.

"Gabbie stop, think about what you're about to do. He is happy with Dani, whether they are dating or not is none of your business. Leave them alone." She spoke, her words were like venom. Ive never seen this...protective side of her before.

And then I realized I never technically asked him to be my boyfriend...

"I will ruin your life" Gabbie screamed and everyone watched her storm off.

______________________________________

Sup ma dudes, how was your guys day?

BY THE WAY I LOVE GABBIE BUT I NEEDED A CHARACTER.

❤Is there anything you would like to see happen in this story?❤

Love you all!!