Chapter 4

3 UPDATES IN ONE DAY!! ARE YOU PROUD?!😂

~Daniel's POV~

I dont honestly know whats going on with Jack.

I love him so much but we're not dating and I dont believe he even wants to.

When I ask him about it he shruggs and tells me he doesn't know whats happening.

So when Corbyn asked me out to dinner, I felt like I should give it a try.

I got ready and drove to the restaurant.
I stood there, staring at the door and regretting saying yes.

I walked in and me and Corbyn were friends so I decided to just explain it to him, hopefully he understands.

"Listen, bean I have to tell you something" I said taking a seat.

He nodded and gestured for me to sit down.

And tgen I tild him everything. I told him how I've been in love with Jack and how we recently kissed. I told him how Jack acted as if he didn't want to be with me.

He was surprisingly understanding about the whole thing.

We ended up talking and laughing the whole night and I posted a picture of him and labeled it 'my date😂❤'. We were gonna be good friends, i knew that for sure.

~Jack's POV~

I didn't know how to truly confess every thing to Daniel. I was gay and I....needed him.

But everytime he brought it up, I became a pussy and shrugged my shoulders.

God I hate myself.

I decided to get my mind off of it and go on Snapchat for a little bit until I saw it.

Daniel was on a date with Corbyn.

A feeling washed over me, one that I hated feeling especially towards Daniel.

Jealousy.

I could feel my face go hot and I punched the wall.

How could I be so stupid. Im gonna loose him. He means everything to me and I was to much of a pussy to tell him.

I could feel my hand stinging. It felt like someone was crushing my knuckles and pushing the bone fragments into my skin, I screamed in pain and ordered an uber to the hospital.

*Time skippero cause im lazy and at a basketball game😂*

I had an Uber take me to Daniel's from the hospital. I had broken 3 knuckles.

Great.

Once I got there, his parents weren't home. Typical of them. I got the spare key from under the rock and sat on his bed, picking up his pillow and inhaling his addicting scent.

It was like that typical Cologne smell but it was mixed with the scent of fresh linen.

I heard him open the door, and I quickly put it back into its place.

Before I could say anything he spoke immediately.

"Jack?! What the fuck did you do to your hand? Did you get in another fight?!"

"Never mind that." I spoke trying to  stay calm.

"Dont be such a soggy pizza roll" He spoke earning an eyes roll from me

"Well if you would stop acting like a bowl of cereal that's been sitting for an hour, I wouldn't have to" I retaliated

"You are such a Jelly muffin" He puffed earning a slight chuckle from me.

After an awkward amount of silence he spoke up

"Why do you even care?"

I looked at him confused.

"Because I love you. I wanna be your date, I wanna make you laugh. I wanna be there for you.I wanna wake up in your arms and be able to listen to how beautifully you hum when you do the simplest of things, and smile to myself knowing that your mine. I love you Dani" I said my voice cracking at the end.

He lifted my chin and my eyes met with his.

"You act like you dont want me" He said with hurt laced through his voice.

"You're what I need" I replied and closed the gap between us.

He smiled in the kiss and I pulled away.

He simply pushed my back on the bed and kissed me again, this time he licked my bottom lip for entrance but denied. I was scared of what might happen.

He rubbed in between ny things, Very Close. I moaned in response and he stuck his tounge in my mouth.

Sneaky bitch.

He then moved on down to my neck, quickly finding my sweet spot since I told him where it was in a game of truth or dare before.

He sucked harshly and I was a moaning mess.

I needed  more of him, I needed him in me.

I flipped us over and removed my shirt. He lifted his arms and I slid his shirt off to.

I teasingly left light kisses all the way down his chest until I got to the waistband of his tight skinny jeans.

I pulled them down amd traced the stitching of his boxers, watching him grow even more.

He whimpered and I looked up, into his eyes.

"Please..Just..Stop teasing" He choked out.

I pulled his pants back up and laid beside him turning on the tv.

He turned to look at me, clearly sexually frustrated, he groaned in anger and left to take a shower and 'fix' his problem.

______________________________________

Im currently at a 7 year olds basketball game so just 'light' sexual activity.....for now ya horndogs😏