Chapter 3

~Jack's POV~

I walked over to my side and drove back to his house.

I hated seeing him like that. What happened for him to get to that point?

I pulled in his driveway and he went straight inside. He plopped on the couch, his face no longer smiling.

He was thinking.

"Dani what happened?"

He shrugged and looked around avoiding eye contact with me.

I walked over and sat down, straddling him.

I then slowly moved my hands up his chest, I could feel a situation growing in his pants and that's when I started tickling him.

He started laughing uncontrollably and gasping for more air.

I stopped and spoke softly

"Now will you tell me what happened"

He just stared in my eyes so I tickled him again.

I loved seeing him happy.

"Fine okay I'll tell you"

I stopped and he cleared his throat before speaking again.

"But um I cant...uh...concentrate with you sitting on me like that"

I laughed softly and layed down beside him, pulling him closer and running my fingers through his soft hair.

He took a moment with a thinking expression on his face before looking up at me.

"I dont want you to believe the things they said Jacky"

"Dont worry about that. The way I think about you will never change"

He then told me the things I wished he never would've heard. They were definitely not true.

There were tears in his eyes the moment he started talking. They told him that I was his friend because I felt sorry for him, that he was a burden to me. How could they ever say that? How could he ever believe that?!

"Dani you are my best friend. I chose you to be my best friend. You are amazing"

He smiled at me and wiped the tear that had fallen with his sleeve.

It hurt to see him like that.

He was my everything.

I was nothing without him. I love him, and if I have to spend the rest of my life proving that to him I would gladly do it.

______________________________________

Hey ma dudes! Are you guys enjoying the story? I finally got a writing schedule set so I will update this frequently as well as my one shot book.

I literally love this book. All I do is think about what to do next😂❤