Chapter 5

**scotts POV**

I was a bit late to school so I rush down the hallway when I hear something coming from coaches office. I'm curious to see what it was because I know that coach is teaching right now.

I turn my head and look through the small window at the top of the door and I see stiles with his hands wrapped around someone kissing them. I get a closer look and realise that it's Katherine he's kissing. My Katherine.

I don't know what to do so I just run away to my lesson. I get in and sit down. What the hell was that? How could stiles do that. Why would she ever go for someone like stiles. She cheated on me. With him. I feel the anger boiling up inside me as my claws start to grow from my hands.

'Scott' Lydia hisses looking down at the claws. She takes my hand and drags me out of the classroom satin she has to take me to the nurse. 'What the hell happened Scott put the claws away' she says trying to calm me down. 'Just tell me what happened'

'It's stiles. I saw him making out with Katherine in the coaches office. I just don't get it' I say finally calm and my claws disappear

'Oh my god. Really. She's with stiles?' Lydia says shocked 'we need to get to the bottom of this'

And with that we walk back to class.

**stiles POV**

'Did he see us' Katherine asks looking out the door

'Yeah he definitely saw us. I could here how fast his heart was beating as he walked by.

'Good' Kat whispers into my ear and moves closer to me.

I pull her in to kiss her again. Our kiss turns passionate as my hands start to trail under her top gently starting to pull it off.

Suddenly I hear coach shouting and walking towards his office.

'We have to go fast' I say sighing and a look of disappointment flashes across Katherine's face 'don't worry we'll continue this later' I say smirking and she smiles at me.

~~~

It was finally time for lacrosse and I go and play. Scott was playing extra aggressively and I know why. He hasn't said anything to me or Katherine yet about what he saw earlier.

It was over and I start walking to get my stuff. I see Katherine and I smile at her. When I do I feel someone punch me hard in the face. I look up to see Scott and I smirk.

'How could you stiles. You kissed my girlfriend' he yelled punching me again

'Well now you know how it feels' I say turning around and walking away

'Hey don't walk away from me' he says trying to hit me again when I quickly dodge out of his way. A look of shock plastered on his face. I punch his straight in the jaw so hard that blood actually flies out of his mouth. I feel my face starting to heal to I turn around and run away before he can see.

I run up to Katherine and take her hand and we jump onto my car and drive away.

'So when's Scott going to find out what you are?' Kat asks me

'Soon. I want to make him so angry that he actually kills me. Well thinks he does. He will stab me in the heart with a wooden stake thinking I'll die. But I won't. So have a feeling that probably tomorrow he can know' I say

'Good' she says kissing me and I lift her up and carry her to my room.

~~~~~~~the next day~~~~~~

Today is the day Scott finds out that I'm a vampire. I don't want to hide it anymore. I'm getting bored and need some more fun. Issac has still been feeding me intel on what the pack has been doing. They still can't find out who's killing all the people but they are positive it's vampires. And they are right.