Joke

March 23, 2017
Erick's House
Mya's Pov-

"Happy 19th birthday Erick!" Joel and I said and handed him his gift.

"Thank you!" He said hugging the both of us.
--------
April 1st, 2017
Joel's Pov-
"April fools! I'm sorry Mya"  I said and embraced Mya into a tight hug since I felt really bad.

She looked at me in disbelief and I laughed.

"No Joel, you went too far" she said as I got out of my embrace and began to walk away from me.

"It's April fools day Mya, come on it was just a joke!"

I went over to her and tried to give her a hug, "ay Mya you're overreacting"

"No Joel leave me alone" she said getting away from me again.

"Fine, but don't come asking me why I'm ma-"

"April fools! Stop overreacting Joel, it was just a joke. Geez!" She said as she handed me a lollipop and gave me a kiss on the cheek.

I dropped my head back and smacked myself. I should've known.

"Did you honestly think I got mad?"

"No but, I don't know"

She grinned, "Come on Joel let's roll! The studio awaits for your beautiful voice!"
--------------
May 2017
Tampa, FL
Mya's Apartment
Mya's Pov-
"What do you think about us getting our own place?" Joel asked.

"That would be nice"
-----------
June 2017
Tampa, FL
Mya's Pov-
"The location is very nice and privacy is guaranteed." Said Isla, our real estate agent.

"I think this is the best option since privacy isn't guaranteed back in Miami. What do you think, Mya?" Joel asked me.

"I agree."

"Alright we'll think about it and look further into it. We'll keep in touch." Renato told Isla.
----------
July 2017
Tampa, FL
2:30 am
Mya's Pov-
Joel and I were currently in my apartment packing up for our tomorow since we had a flight to Mexico in a couple of hours.

"I love going to Mexico, it's so beautiful!" I told Joel while folding up a shirt of his and placing it in his suitcase. He didn't reply. "Joel?"

He was sitting on my bed, zoned out. "Oh yeah, sorry. Me too!"

I went over to him and caressed his face. "You've been zoning out a lot, do you want to talk?"

"I'm fine. I'm just a little tired from rehearsals,"

"Okay, you can sleep if you want."

"No I'll wait till our flight, but some ice cream would do me some good" he said smiling.

We had to leave for our flights at 5am and it would be best if we got some sleep, but instead Joel and I were eating vanilla ice cream in my kitchen at 3am. Talking and laughing, like the happy couple that we are.

"I can't wait till we move in together" I said.

"Yeah, me neither. Just one more month!" He said.

💡💡💡
I perfectly know Erick's birthday but I had to do this in order for him to fit correctly into the story lol....
I'm excited.
Thanks or reading :)
Stay safe! 💕