Vampires Rule. Humans Are Myths.

"Hello?"I answered through my phone.

"Vanessa! You wanna come with me and Courtney to this new candy shop? We'll stop at StarBloods!"said my friend Jessica.

"Sure! Mmm, I could really use one!"I said slipping on my black converse and heading out the door.

"Ok! We'll meet you there!"she said and hung up.

I was at my Blue Aston Martin V12 Vanquish in a flash. I speed down the freeway and saw Jessica's DBS(also Aston Martin,) I smirked and sped up to her, and rolled down my window looking at her and Courtney. They smirked as well and we started weaving through the cars, trying to see who would get there first. I parked swiftly and beat them there by 20 seconds.

"No fair! Your car is faster!"whined Jessica as she slammed her door and locked it.

"Not true! It's the same!"I said walking in.As usual the place had decent people, not too full, not too empty. "Can I get a Strawberry Bloodshake please." I ordered.

"Ugh.. can I get a Vanilla Bloodshake,"ordered Jessica,

"Make that two please," said Courtney. We got our wallets out and paid for our drink. We got our drinks and headed for the candy shop. I had to follow Jessica because I didn't know where it is.

"You're going to love this place!"said Jessica as we started walking through the outlet mall. "They have like everything! Bloodsuckers of every flavor! Oh! And they have Jelly Bloodies! With..."she started naming all the flavors. Me and Courtney looked at each other as if saying 'when will it end!' "Cone on! Come on!"she said dragging us in.

"Whoa," me and Courtney said. We separated and looked around. I felt like I was in candy heaven! I got three Bloodsuckers, a pack of Jelly Bloddies, and Stride A+!

We left the shop and decided to look around. "Mmmm, these Jelly Bloodies are good!"I said popping a mountain lion in my mouth.

"Give me a grizzy!"said Courtney holding her hand out. I gave her two. "Mmm, they are good!"

"Ooo! Did you get the pack that has a polar bear? Their blood is soo thick and rich!"said Jessica.

"I'll give you two since its your favorite." I said rolling my eyes.

"Yay!"

We walked around looking at the stores but found nothing really interesting. "Hello?"I answered my phone.

"Hey Vanessa, Nick's having a party later and he told me to call you and tell you."said Mitchell, his best friend.

"Oh, ok! What time?"

"At 1."he replied.

"Kay."I said and hung up.

"We're going to a partyyy!"said Courtney and pulled me and Jess into a random store. I got black strapy heels, a purple bubble dress, and bought something special.

{http://www.sungboutiquela.com/images/8484_purple_swl.jpg}

Courtney got a beautiful jade dress, with sliver strapy heels and black tights.  

{http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/img-thing?.out=jpg&size=l&tid=8733759}

Jessica got a blue strapless dress, with black strapy heels.

{ http://www.caweddingdresses.com/image/SO0193/SpecialOccasionDresses-SO0193-large1.jpg}

We left the store and went to Jessica's house, she's the make up on in the group, and got ready.

I did my own make up cause I'm pretty good at it...if it's on me. I put some purple glitter over my eyeshadow that made my eyes POP, and got a flirty peachy melon color for my lips. I gotta admit, I looked HOT!

Courtney made her eyes all smokey and used a melon lipstick and used clear lip gloss to make it all shiny.

Jessica made her eyeshadow blue but blended it with black and made a smokey eye but kept the blue on the ball of her eyes. And a shade 3 times darker than her natural lips.

Courtney decided to go with Jessica to the party while I took my own car. I checked my Droid and we were 48 minutes late. Oh well.

The music was blasting when we got there, Dynamite by Taio Cruz. We walked into Nick's house and got some Bloodlight gulping it down. We each grabbed a random hot guy and started to dance with them. I excused my self and walked around trying to find Nick.

Nick has a crush on me ever since we met in high school in freshmen year. I thought he was good looking, he's just not what I want in a guy, but he is one of my best friends. I walked up to his room but he wasn't there. I walked back down and walked outside. Oh there he was talking to our friends.

"Hey Vanessa,"he said smiling.

"Hey Nick,"I said sitting down next to him. "Mitchell, Logan,"I nodded my head at them. "Whores,"I coughed softly as the 3 whores glared at me.

"You're just jealous cause we're beautiful and you're not."

"You're just jealous because I don't have to shove a finger down my throat."I smirked as they fumed in silence.

We talked about useless things and danced for a bit. When I left it was 5 pm.

I could see the sun rising along the horizon. "Shit!" I muttered and sped down the freeway I should've left earlier! "Oh no," a quarter of the sun was showing and we got out of sunglasses. Thank God these windows are tinted, but that didn't stop us from feeling weak against the sun. I pushed the gas pedal harder and the needle went past 140.

10 more minutes, shit! I'm not going to make it and the sun was getting higher and higher with each passing second. I had 5 minutes left to get home when I saw someone passed out on the side of the road. Oh shit! Someone must've gotten hit by the sun! I braked and opened the door and ran out picking him up. Dammit! He was already overheated! I brought him to the car and started driving. "Just a few more minutes,"I told him and slowed down as I reached my house. I parked and carried him into my house.

I put him in a guest room and made sure it was extra dark. Black curtains, black bedsheets, cover, pillows, and carpet. The rest is white. I ran down into the kitchen and grabbed a bottle of blood and brought it up to him.

I got up and opened the room. He was gone.

----

Okay thats all I got so far!

StarBloods=Starbucks 

Blood Suckers= Blood Dum Dums 

Jelly Bloodies=Jelly Beans Blood Addition 

Stride A+= Stride Gum A+ Flavor 

Bloodlight= Budlight (My friend Collen came up with tht ^^) (dreamer2020)

Comment 

Vote 

+Fan

Okay so The story is basically the title

They have A LOT of blood even though Humans are "extinct " 

They have to converse the blood and make it last. The Great Lakes are all full of blood, but other than tht it's water. 

Some other places have blood lakes too though! 

I think this is a fun story so far to write, I don't know about you, but AI haven't read any stories that have ppl go into a candy shop! :O 

I loveee candyyyy!!! 

Lol who doesnt? 

So I wanted to make it fun in the beginning  

Posting....idk? 

Soon I know tht XD 

PRETTY LITTLE LIARS!

Ok BYE!