Chapter 5: The first day at Beacon

Start from the beginning

Fenria: *pant* how *pant* are you so strong!?

Revi: How does he have that much endurance!? It's like he didn't even break a sweat!

Rogue ran towards Y/N one last time and tries to strike him with his scythe, and used his semblance to it's greatest, (Rogue's semblance allows him to create anything he imagines), trapping Y/N. However, a F/C explosion came out from the trap and the burst of flames sent Fenria and Revi to the ground, while sending Rogue flying. Y/N came out of the explosion and used the explosion's heat to get extremely quickly behind Rogue. Y/N kicked him in the back, then got in front of him and used his semblance to sorround Rogue with many blades covered in F/C flames. All the swords flew towards Rogue, sending his aura to the red.

Y/N: aaaand that's it. Congratulations. You three were the first in years to force me to use the full extent of my power.

Rogue:*stands up and rubs his head* man, you're strong. That attack really hurt....

Y/N: *helps Revi and Fenria get up* well, time to go. This place doesn't exactly work like my mentor's dimension, so class should be starting in thirty minutes.

Onix: Would you mind if we help?

Y/N:*chuckles* No. We wouldn't mind.

Quartz giggles and closes her eyes. Suddenly, a white and blue portal appears before team (Y)FRR, and they walk inside it.

Once they cross the portal, they walk towards the classroom. Their class was Grimm Studies, taught by proffesor Peter Port. They open the doors and the first thing they see is the gray haired man with a mustache: Professor Port.

Port: Good morning, team (Y)FRR. I see you have arrived early to class today. Please, take a seat.

Y/N nodded and sat in the middle of the classroom. Revi sat to his left, Fenria to his right, and Rogue sat behind him. A couple minutes later the rest of the class arrived. Professor Port was about to begin class, when team RWBY burst through the door.

Port: ahh, team RWBY. About time you arrived. Try to arrive sooner, like team (Y)FRR over here.

Weiss: We're very sorry, professor. We'll arrive sooner next time.

Port: Very well. I will ignore this ocassion since it is your first class of the year.

Blake: Thank you.

Port: now, take a seat.

Port began the class and Y/N took notes, Revi was writing on her notebook, Rogue was staring into the horizon and Fenria was paying attention. Meanwhile, the rest of the students were either falling asleep or not paying attention at all. They heard snickering and looked towards the source, only to see Ruby showing a notebook to her team, to which Yang and Blake laughed while Weiss looked annoyed.
Port: Ah-heh-hem.

RWBY noticed this and looked back at the teacher.

Port resumed the class, and nothing changed, until Proffesor Port said something that peaked Y/N's interest.

Meanwhile, Weiss slowly got more and more frustrated with Ruby's antics.

Port: The moral of the story? A true huntsman must be honorable!

Ruby is balancing an apple on a book wih her pencil held only by her finger while making a silly face, completely defying the laws of physics.

Port: A true huntsman must be dependable.

Ruby has yet again fallen asleep in the first class of the year.

Port: A true huntsman must be strategic, well-educated, and wise.