Chapter 5: The first day at Beacon

Start from the beginning

Y/N: Now, close your eyes.

They did as they were told, and once they closed them they noticed that a green light came from below, but it soon dissapeared.

Y/N: Open your eyes.

Revi, Fenria and Rogue opened their eyes and looked around. It was a long passage sorrounded in darkness, with pieces of land floating around. Fenria noticed two wolves on top of a snow-covered rock. Both of them had strange markings. The first one was white with blue markings and the second was black with red markings.

 The first one was white with blue markings and the second was black with red markings

Y/N noticed the two wolves and signaled the two to go towards them. The two wolves jumped down and fell on their legs, right in front of team (Y)FRR.

The two wolves walk towards them and stop right in front of them. Then Y/N snaps his fingers, earning everyone's attention.

Y/N: Rogue, Revi, Fenria, *points at black wolf* this is Onix. *points at white wolf* and this is Quartz.

Quartz: A pleasure to meet you.

Rogue and Revi freak out the moment they hear Quartz speak.

Onix: *chuckles* you've got some interesting teammates, Y/N. *Looks at Rogue and Revi* Do not worry, we aren't going to attack you.

Rogue and Revi calm down and look at Y/N.

Revi: you know them??

Y/N: yes. They are my mentor's guardians. Speaking of which, how is Galeon doing?

Onix: He's doing fine. Still walking around worlds making pacts.

Y/N: That's great. And Zodiak?

Quartz: He is fine, as well. Though he still goes on and on with his puns.

Onix and Quartz simultaneously groan in annoyance.

Y/N: *chuckles* Some things never change. Well, we four are here to train, so could you guide us to the Arena?

Onix: Certainly.

Quartz: Sure.

The six of them walked towards the Arena. When they arrived, Y/N nodded and the two wolves jumped to another cliff up above.

Onix/Quartz: Farewell!

(Y)FRR: Bye! *Onix and Quartz leave*

Y/N: well, ready to train?

Fenria: Sure!

Rogue: Bring it on!

Revi: we're gonna kick your ass!

Y/N: *chuckles* sure. Go ahead and try.

Timeskip, hours later

Revi and Fenria are on the ground, while Rogue is resting up.