A year on

Justin did catch me eventually and don't worry i didn't end up in the hospital. Everyone's doing good.Justin and i are planing on getting our own place now, we are still deciding on which house. I'm a happy nineteen year old girl now; with a beautiful boyfriend who i'm going to be moving in with , my mum's married and i'm expecting a step brother soon and also my friends married. Jaden got married to his fiancee a few days before mum's and both weddings were amazing, Alexis came over for both of them and this time Mark came too, he's even hotter in person mind you.

I've decide to study to become a doctor just like mum is so i'm kinda busy these days, Aidan's following his dream of working in the technology work place and Justin's taking up engineering. Everyone's busy these days cause, we're in our finally days of college and all our works must be completed.  What the future holds, i don't know, guess only time will tell.

Got to go now, Justin's calling i think we might have found our house after all. see ya

Author's notes:

That's it guys, the story's finished. I hope you all liked it. This book was my first book here on watt pad and i've truly enjoyed writing it and i hope you enjoy reading it too. It's been an amazing time for me writting this story and i'm very happy with  it.

Thanks to all those who have taken their time to read my story and all those who have also voted and commented, those comments mean the world to me. Thanks :)

Hope you all like my story:) again thanks you guys. My fans , i salute you all:)

Josephine xxx and *Hugs*