What a party? Awesome

The party was in full swing; music was played first some nusery songs where all the kids danced and what an amazing sight it was.I danced a bit too, i had to cause Andy wanted me to. After a while of dancing; with the children jumping up and down, hands clapping, some singing, the parents watching in amazement, some of the teenagers helping dancing with siblings too, it was time for the birthday boy to cut the cake and i helped him do that too, seriously i like Andy, he's cute and just sweet.

'He really likes you Sarah, his mum said from next to me as i helped him cut the cake. There was a photography taking pictures of everything, Aidan had the of videoing the whole party and Justin helped with the serving of the birthday food with these two boys, who were neighbours of theri aunt. There was all kinda foods; a big buffet, chicken wings with cumin, lemon and garlic, lemon and honey chicken,summer susage rolls,olive bread swirls, roasted vegetable couscous salads, big ham salad a wide range of variety i must say.

Everyone had a piece of cake to eat and then whiles we ate more grown up songs were played and this time evryone joined in dancing. By the time the party was over, it was 4.30pm. Aidan, Justin and i helped in seeing the guests out and handing out party bags. Their aunt's husband wasn't home cause he's a marine and was off working someplace was was said but i totally forgot, he sent Andy a video though wishing him a happy birthday and a present, i thougjht that was cute.

Andy's asleep now as we tidy up the mess made by his party. W were gonna have a barbecue for the party but it turned out to be too cold outside so it was cancelled. All in all it was a one of a kind party, one i'll never forget.