Back to college

I'd like to dedicate this chapter to u two cause you're just awesome n sweet. u go girls!!

By the time, i woke up today mum was already gone to work. As  quickly as i could,i got ready and waited for Aidan's arrival. As i was about to eat breakfast the door bell went, telling me Aidan had arrived. Forget about breakfast,i'll skip it today,i said to myself  whiles i gathered my belongings for college.

Walking to the door, i opened it and saw that Aidan's mum's car was there waiting, guess no bus today. I stepped out to be met by a beautiful morning, sun shining, birds singing, and the breeze,just wonderful. I put my folder down whiles i locked the door. I felt hands come around me as i locked the door.

'Morning beautiful, Aidan's voice said.

'Morning to you too, i replied turning to look at him now that i'd finally locked the door and giving him a kiss on the lip. He had my folder so i didn't have to worry about holding it.

'Where you hidding Aidan, i asked cause when i opened the door you weren't there, i continued to say.

'Nah, not really he replied smirking.

'Of course you weren't baby, i said hitting him playfully on the chest as we walked hand in hand to the car.

'Good morning Sarah, his mum said asi took my seat at the back with Aidan.

'Hi,Justin said turning around from in front.I noticed straight away that there was something wrong with him, he looked sad.

'Hi,i replied smiling, are you okay,i asked as the car started to move.

'Yes,he replied this time not turning around.

'Em well Emily broke up with him,Aidan said answering my question. The first thing that came my mind when he said that was oh no but they made such a cute couple but then i rememeberd Justin's expression earlier on and i was just sad for him.

'Oh, i'm so sorry Justin, i said.

'Thanks,its cool,he replied this time turning around and giving me a smile even though i could still see he wasn't cool as he said he was.

The conversation had to be changed then in  the car, cause i must seriously say,it was getting quite depression. Their mum Janet talked about her nnew art project for the hosiptal mum worked in all the way to college.

'I'm so sorry Justin, i said again once we were out of the car and heading for the college entrance. Once inside, we were met by the others and  we all walked to the cafeteria.It seemedeveryone else knew about Justin's break up. Great! that's what i get was going to bed too early. Sitting here right now, i check my phone and notice that i have six new messages; two from Alexis and four,two from Maddison telling me about Justin's break up, one from Kevin, one from Ashley all bearing the same message Justin's break up except for Alexis which was to reply me back as when i called she wasn't in.I didn't get them cause i was asleep when they came.

Everyone around our table tried to talkabout something to take Justin's mindof things. We ate and talked and he eventually seemedto brighten up. The college day went quite slow but its finally over. I'm off to the boys so i can finish off our group work with Justin and well just spend sometime with my boy and anyways its more pleasant to spend them at theirs or at anyofmy other friends than being at home by myself cause mum's working late today.

We got to the boys around half past four and Justin and i got to work striaght away. By the timewe have finshed the work it was nearly 6.00pm. I helped Aidan make dinner causeit was his turn to cook whiles Justuin watched the television.

Once dinner was ready, the three of us ate. It was interesting having dinner with both Aidan and Justin. They're twins but Aidan's vegetarian whiles Justin'snot, they do somethings the same and their both just amazing.We ate and talked. It was awesometo see Justin back to himself again. After dinner we all cleared up and then sat down to watch a movie. Not long after that their parents arrived, they ate and joinedus to watch another movie.

By the time the movie ended it was 9.oopm. We drove to the local shop to get some supplies as they've run out,me, Aidan and Justin. Aidan drove, we used their mum's car. At the shop, Aidan took a basket in one hand and the other,he held my hand with Justin next to me holding the list. We bought everything on the list and then got back to the car,where we put everything.

'I forgot something Aidan said once we'd put everything inthe car and where about to go.

'I'll be right back,you guys, he said walking back to the shop. He was gone fora while, so Justin and i talked whiles we waited.

'So what happened then, i asked Justim who was leaning against the sideof the car door, where he sat.

'Well she just doesn't like me anymore, he replied

'Oh, that's sad, i really thought you two were a great couple,i replied.

'So did i, but guess not, he replied as Aidan cameback holding a plastic bag.

'What is it you forgot, Aidan, Justin asked

'My snack supplyis finshed so i wentot buy more, he said pulling out a few items to prove it.

'Cool,Justin replied getting in the car. I followed next cause it was quite cold standing out there. Aidan came in next and then we set off back to theirs. I helped them put the supplies where they belong and then went upstairswith Aidan to his room so hecould put his snack supplies down. Once he was finshed he took me home.

It was 10.30pm by the time the car cameto a stop at my front door. We stayed out there fora while. Aidan leaned against the car whiles i stood in front of him.

'I'm really sad for Justin, i said whiles we stood.

'I know right,i was surprised when he told m, Aidan repliedputting his hand around my waist from aroundmy neck.

'You know what baby girl, i could stay out here with you all night, he siad

'Me too, i replied turiningto look at him as i hadmy back to him and placing my hand around his neck.

He took one hand from my waist and then stroked my cheek. his hand was cold against my skin.

'Cold, baby girl, heasked.

'Yeah a bit, i replied but i'm just infont of my house so no worries, i continued to say as he took of his jacket and put it around me. He stepped around me and put my hands in them and then stood again infront of me and buttoned it up.

'Thanks,i said as he buttoned the last button.

'No worries baby girl he replied leaning in and given me a soft kiss on the lip.

'So how about i take you to the front door he asked

'Of course, i replied as he gotmy belongings from the car and  we walked to the front door.

'Goodnight baby girl, he said as i opened the door.

'Goodnight Aidan, i replied taken my stuff from him and given him a kiss. He watched me go in before i could see him walk back to the car and drove off home.

I got ready for bed and then put Aidan's jacket in my bag to give him in the morning.

vote and comments please. So guys what do you think of the story so far? do you think the love between Sarah and Aidan is gonna last or not. Well only time will tell i guess. Thanks to all those who've voted for my story so far and also all those who have taken their time to read it, much appreciated  guys, you're all awesome.