10

*Delilah's Outfit ^^*

A.N. Should I start a new story? Pls let me know. Happy Reading!

Delilah's P.O.V

I reach my hand out to grab my beeping phone screaming at me to get up. As I reach my arm stings and I grit my teeth. Once I shut off my phone I rolled onto my back and realized I had to get up. I slowly slide my feet from under the covers, and they gingerly touch then to the floor.

As soon as my feet touch the carpet my phone buzzes again signaling that Lucas was thinking about me. I decide to ignore it until I'm dressed.

I walk to my closet and contemplate what I'm going to wear today. I choose a white crop top and a black skirt and a gray pull over to cover my arms. I chose a simple necklace to give the outfit a perfect touch of bling. I walk into my bathroom to get ready for the morning. Once I have cleaned and primped myself I grab my knapsack and black combat boots and walk downstairs. Only now do I remember Lucas.

Lucas:

Hey Beautiful! How are you!
See you at school!

I decide to ignore them realizing I'm going to see him in 30 minutes or less. I slide my boots and knapsack on and leave the door pausing to stare at my dried blood. Once I step into the cool weather of early October I really want to run. 

I break into a run and time flies until I'm right outside school grounds. I slow to a walk straighten my appearance and walk towards the main entrance.

I walk towards my locker but, that is when I see them. I'm mortified, I can't move. I see Tiffany and Lucas on my locker kissing. Oh God I'm going to lose it. As soon as Lucas sees me he pushes Tiffany off but, the damage has been done. I can't feel anything all I do is run in the opposite direction into the nearest bathroom. 

I dash into the nearest stall and lock the door behind me. I sit on the toilet and curl my legs up to my chest and set my chin on my knees. Only then do I really lose it. I start to cry and sob and it hurts so much. My lungs throb from trying to breathe through the tears.

Only then do I settle into the sadness. The tears stop trailing down my face. I feel numb. I open the stall and walk to the mirror. I fix my makeup quickly but, not quick enough.

"Heyyyy Bïtch," Tiffany says as she strolls into the bathroom.

"Hey," I say gripping the counter to prevent me from killing her.

"Lucas has soft lips," she says while twirling her hair around her finger.

"Ok, and I care because...." I say with sarcasm pulling my lipstick from my pocket.

"In case you thought that he could ever like you," she says while smiling and nodding her head.

"You are right. He couldn't like me. I suck and I'm a bïtch right? That's what you want me to believe. No one could like me, I'm unloveable." I say through gritted teeth. I grab my bag from the floor and walk to first period without even looking back.
——————————————————————————————————
Tiffany P.O.V
Wow. I feel horrible. I actually broke this girl who used to be my friend. What went wrong? When did my life turn upside down.

I even stole her happiness by kissing Lucas. She insists she doesn't like him but she isn't fooling anyone. The way they look at each other with so much love makes me so jealous. I wish someone would look at me that way. I wish someone could love me.

Oh well. The damage has been done and I have first period in a few. I fix my face quickly and strut out of the bathroom.

"What the fück did you just do?" Lucas growls clearly trying to keep his cool.

"Oh, You didn't like it?" I say innocently. 

"Fück no I didn't like it. I love Delilah and you hurt her. You are just a rotten bïtch that wants what she has. Get over yourself," Lucas says and storms off.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A.N. Hey Readers!

I really need to pick a name for my readers!

If you have any suggestions pls tell me!

Happy Reading!