6

(Tiffany!! you will find out who she is later in the chapter happy reading!!)

-----------------------

*ding* My phone beeps signaling I have a new text.

Urrrrggggg.... It probably just hates so I'll just ignore it.

*ding*

"Shut up phone," I say in annoyance.

*ding*

Ok by now whoever it is really wants me to answer so you know, what the hell.

From (274)-784-2819: 

Good Morning Beautiful!!

Are you up yet??

Time for School!!

What the hell..... Well, this is random.... Idk who this is so I respond:

Who this be??

Almost instantly they reply

It's Lucas!!!

Noooooooo...... Shït this isn't good how did he even get my phone number? Great, he knows my secrets and he is texting me. Great, just fücking fantastic. 

"Oh Well," I say talking to myself.

"Time to get up anyway."

---------------------------------------

As I walk into school Lucas sees me and starts walking my way. Shït Shït Shït Shït I say in my head as I walk rather quickly to the safety of the girl's bathroom. Once I am inside I know I'm in trouble. 

"Heeeyyyyy everyone look it's the slut!"

I almost walk right out of the bathroom when I realize my dilemma. Lucas or Tiffany an. Sry I haven't introduced Tiffany yet she is kind of the head bitch ok carry on. As I weigh my options I realize I choose Tiffany.

"Aren't you going to say anything bitch?" She bites.

Ouch like I haven't been called that before. 

"Lmao ur outfit is so slutty," She says while testing her hair around her finger.

I really hate her and my outfit isn't that bad.....

I'm about to take my chances with Lucas when she grabs both of my wrists and pins me to the wall

"Listen, Slut, No one likes you, no one could ever like you, you are just a piece of trash. Go kill yourself." She says her words full of venom coursing through my veins.

Maybe she is right, Maybe I should kill myself. No, I shouldn't, I still have college and a life after that. I can't let her make me think things like that.

"Bye," she says as she leaves her clique following her, each one sending me a nasty glare.

Once she is gone I slide to the floor and curl my knees to my chest and rest my head on the wall. I don't even know why she hates me so much. Is she still mad about 2 years ago? Before I can finish my thoughts Lucas comes into the bathroom with a fuming look on his face.

"What did they do to you?" He says so quietly it's intimidating.

He is really scaring me so I hug my knees closer to me and start to cry. When he approaches me I say,

"Please don't hurt me."

"I would never do that Delilah, what makes you think I would?"

For a minute I think of a good lie but none of them seem like they would pass so I just throw caution to the wind and say,

"My father........ he hurts me........"

Lucas POV

I felt so bad for this small curled up girl. She seems so nice and she doesn't deserve to be treated the way she is.

"May I....ummm.....urm," I stutter not sure what to say.

She sobs harder so I crouch next to her and touch her arm. She flinches slightly but then just continues to sob. I take this as a cue to pull her into my arms and soothe her by rubbing her back. I allow her to cry into my shoulder as I whisper "It'll be ok," into her ear over and over. I let her cry into my arms until she feels better.

"Why," she says through sniffles and hiccups.

Confused I say, "Why what?"

"Why are you being so caring?"

I think for a second. Why am I being so nice to this girl? I barely know her and I didn't hesitate to pull her into my arms to comfort her.

"I dunno," I said unsurely.

She just looks at me with her unnaturally green eyes. 

"Ok." she says, stands up and leaves the bathroom like nothing happened. 

--------------------------------------

A.N: So here is a character List since I forgot to do one............. "no comment"

Delilah: Holland Roden

Lucas: Froy Guitierrez

Tiffany: Reginnnaaaaaa Geeeoooorrrggeeee!!!

I'm sure there will be more but for now this is the character list!!!