Chapter 16

Emily's P.O.V

It's three days untill the ball and my mum is freaking out. We are now in the huge salle where the ball is going to take place. I'm holding around million different ribbons and strings and mum's deciding which goes where. I didn't want to go to the ball not to even participate in those pointless preparations, but I thought that this can be a good way to get prepared a bit and check the environment. And since I'm already here, my mum can use it very well.

„Emily...come here please." I didn't even notice when she got on the opposite side of the room. I come to her as she's giving orders to three other women. Many people are rushing around me, helping organize, decide, decorate or cook and bake.

Tha salle is from the white marble and decorated to yellow color, mostly with gold ornaments. Three chandeliers are hanging from the ceiling, the biggest one in the middle made up from million small crystals. On the both sides there are pillars standing from the floor up to the ceiling and among them stacked tables and chairs. You just can't grasp it all in one sight as it's so big and grandious.

„What do you think... if we move the main table up here? Isn't it too much?" She wants to move that table for exactly two fucking centimeters.

„I think this is better." I make a fake smile but she doesn't notice anything.

„Yeah, you are right. I'm so glad that you are here, helping me and everything. Will you finally tell me the name of the boy you are coming with?" She says by the way as she checks the menu.

„No, I won't, you will see." I don't even know why am I keeping it in secret. I guess, I was afraid she would ban or judge him before she even has a chance to meet him. It's not like I'm afraid of him or care, they are like both terrible people only in different ways. But somehow, I think it's not fair even for him to be judged based on hypocrites thoughts of my mum. There is also an another reason, and that's I want to piss her off. I want to see her expression when she sees him, with all of his tattoos and that arrogant smirk. „And I need to go."

„Oh, sure. Where you going?"

„I need to buy something for the ball." Then I leave, of course not to some shop, I'm going to visit Logan to tell him all the news about this freaking ball.

I'm sitting with Logan on a bench in the park watching random people and drinking hot coffee.

„Don't you want to leave? Like, someday just pack your things and get out? Meet new people and start over." I ask more myself than him between the sips.

„Every day, when I wake up I repeat to myself that one day I will do it. I'll get enough courage and try it. It gives me strenght and hope to survive the next day."

„How long do you think we can live with false hope?"

„There is no such thing as false hope. It's just a lack of courage."

He was right, it's in the person. I hope that one day I'll find that courage to change something so I'll be finally satisfied with who I am and even if there comes a moment when I don't feel that way I'll have the strenght to change it.

I was in the park till the dark, although it came pretty soon as it's the cold beginning of the January. I cuddle deeper into my coat and decide to quickly go to a shop to pick some bra for the dress for the ball. Oh, about the dress, I picked them a few days ago to calm down my mum. She wanted to help me at first which I immediately refused and rather chose them by myself - well with Abby's help of course.

I enter a small boutique with lingerie and start digging in to find what I need. I have some pieces choosen that I want to try on when someone suddenly touches me. I quickly turn around and see Matt standing opposite me, grinning ear to ear. His black hair is super messy and he's wearing black pants with black T and black coat.

„What are you doing here?" We both say in the shock of surprise.

„You first." I insist so I can get some time to make up some excuse for this embarrassing situation.

„I was just passing by when I saw you. I'm surprised to find you here, what are you doing?"

„Nothing." I say annoyed and roll my eyes as I'm trying not to blush. I look him in the eyes and his smile even widens.

„Ou, aren't you ashamed, beauty?"

„You are currently in the lingerie shop. I'm not the one who should be ashamed."

„I can help you."

„Sure. By leaving. So, it was good to see you, bye."

He takes one piece from my hand, black lace panties with suspenders, as he leans closer and whispers to my ear, „I'd love to see your sexi butt in these. Go, put them on for me. I'll be in the changing rooms in three minutes. Please."
He says the last word with so much need and energy as he looks me in the eyes.

It was like all the air in the room disappeared. My knees weaken and I just stare there for a while. The heat runs through my whole body, pleasure raises. It's like every time when I'm in a situation like this with Matt, my body just doesn't listen to the brain so I find myself walking to the changing room and change as I was ordered.

After a while that felt like a lifetime Matt knocks and I open the door. He comes in, locks the door and stands in front of me. I see how his eyes turn into darker color full of desire.
„You can't imagine how hot you just look." He says as he takes his coat off and then T-shirt.

He comes closer, his hands trace on my shoulders and chest as he slowly takes my shirt and bra off. He has warm hands that sends vibrations to my whole body. Then he slowly heads down, taking off the panties so I'm standing there naked. On the way back up his hands touch my inner thights and it's like a torturing. Very pleasant torturing. I can't stand and think and breath properly when he finally puts his fingers inside me. My vision is misted but I see his satisfied grin as he knows exactly what to do.

„I want you to remeber this. Remember this feeling, that you like it and you want me to fuck you. Right here, in this changing room even though you'll want to deny it." I barely hear him as the pleasure raises when he suddenly removes his fingers out of me. I'm waiting for something more but he just starts putting on his clothes leaving me completely dumbfounded.

„What are you doing?" I say, still out of breath.

„Nothing. I just gotta go." That asshole. He can't be serious.

„Are you serious now?"

„Yup, why? Do you want me to stay?" No way. There is no way in million years I'm going to beg him.

„No, I want you to fuck off." I put on my underwear then pants and the rest as I add, „But thanks for the advise. I'm surely taking this suspenders." I smile at him, open the door and push him out. I sit down for a bit so I can come back to my sense. On one side I'm desperate for not coming and on the other side I'm so pissed off. Why the hell did he do it?

---------------♥-------------------♥-----------------

I hope you guys enjoy my story :)

Don't hestitate to leave a comment on what you think