Twenty one

I'm back 😉

I'm back 😉

Emma's POV :

School was back.

Summer was over.

Shit.

But I wanted to look good on the first day back.

I decided to wear a white crop top, that was bare shouldered and lacy, and a skirt since I knew Henry liked it when I wore skirts.

I quickly fixed my hair and put on red lipstick that I knew would drive Henry crazy.

When I was done, I walked up to my car and got in, Billie, Stan, Ben, Eddie and Beverly had arrived to meet up with Richie so I was going to school alone.

Well, that's what I thought.

"Emma!" Bethany yelled suddenly running towards me and jumping onto me, wrapping her arms around my neck.

"I missed you."

"I haven't seen you in one day and you're acting as if we've been apart for a year." I said and she pouted. 

"well sorry for loving you."

"You have a boyfriend to love, why are you still bothering me?" I asked, causing her to blush.

"Shut up and drive me to school." she said and got in to the passenger seat.

I got into the driver's seat before saying, "Now you're using me for my car." I said with fake hurt, starting the car.

"It's a really nice car though. " Bethany said with a smirk.

"It's one of the only benefits of having work obsessed parents." I told her as we drove.

"You put a little more effort in your outfit, it's Henry right?" she asked And my blush answered her question.

Bethany, of course, started changing songs kn the radio before settling on Billie Jean by Michael Jackson.

She started singing along and dancing the best she could in her seat, ending up looking stupid. But she didn't care, I laughed as she sang.

"Billie Jean is not my lover." she sang and nodded her head to the Beat.

"She's just a girl, who thinks that I am the one." she pretended she was singing through a microphone and hen pointed her ' microphone ' to me.

"But the kid is not my son!" I sang along.

When the sing ended, I wad parking my car, and Bethany suddenly grew silent.

"What's wrong?" I asked as we got out of my car.

"It's just, how do you think people with react once they find out that we're, you know... Dating the bullies, the mist popular guys at our school?" she asked.

"Who Cares? We look great" I smiled and we walked side by side into the Building.

I smirked as a few people watched us, I knew we looked good, and this was just proving it.

Not a lot of people knew about me and Henry, so I was a bit worried, but not too worried, because I knew no one would say anything with Henry involved.

We reached our lockers and before I could open it, I heard Henry.

"hey Princess.." he said and I blushed at the pet name , and instantly turned to see him looked me up and down slowly and mutter something under his breath.

His eyes stopped at my lips and he walked towards me, placing his hands on my hips, a warmth spread throughout my body and the feeling of his hands on my skin.

Hid face was close to mine and he leaned in towards my ear and whispered, "You look so good."

His lips brushed along my ear and I could hear the whispers in the halls.

"Henry, people are watching. " I told him and he faced me, and his blue eyes met with mine making my knees weak and butterflies erupt in my stomach.

"Good, let them watch."

Henry's POV :

"Henry, people are watching." she told me and I into her eyes. She was so cute and shy.

She did this on purpose. She looked even more beautiful than she normally did, I didn't even it was possible

"Good, let them watch." I said and looked at her lips.

Why did she have to wear that dark red lipstick, it only made want to kiss her more.

Maybe that wasn't such a bad thing.

I pressed my lips onto hers and she instantly kissed back, she wrapped her hands around my neck and I pushed her against the lockers.

We heard a gagging noise next to us, making her pull away, I almost whined at the loss of contact and turned my head to glare at whoever stopped us.

Her friend and Viktor, I almost forgot he was here.

"we're right here dude." he smirked with his arm wrapped around his girlfriend, Emma's friend.

"Do you mind?" I growled.

"Yes, actually, I do." he said and Emma removed her hands from around my neck.

"piss off." I said and liked back St Emma, her lipstick now smudged.

"your lipstick." I smirked and she smiled.

"Dark red doesn't suit you that well." she said and turned to open her locker, once she did, she looked at the mirror she had in there.

I looked into the mirror on the side of herbivore and sure enough, her lipstick was now my lips.

I groaned and tried to get it as Emma fixed her lipstick, making it hard not to kiss her again.

She git her math book out and turned to look at Me.

"English is starting soon," and walked to class early.

That's when I was aware of how many people were watching us. Almost everyone Was. Including her brother who looked sick and Greta who's face was red.

I didn't how she did it, but she made me fall for her, and I'm still falling. But she didn't have to know that.

I turned to look at Viktor who was still wearing that smug expression and rolled my eyes when seeing Bethany was too.

"didn't I tell you to piss off?"

I walked down the hall to get to Emma, I wanted a little more alone time with her.