Five

Emma's POV:

"are you and Henry dating?" Richie asked as we were walking to school, we didn't want to take the car for some reason but it felt right so here we are.

"No! Why?" I said a bit too quickly, colour rising to my cheeks.

"he's getting too cozy with you." he said acting like an overprotective big brother.

"whatever." I said to try to get him to drop the topic.

"Have you ever wondered what happened to Georgie? " he asked out of the blue. I frown made its way to my face. The poor kid was killed, he was only young. It must have been horrific to the family and especially Bill.

"He was murdered " I told him. "I know who killed him " Richie stated and I looked at him with a raised eyebrow.

"it was a clown. One that kills. I saw it myself!"he said and I laughed.

"You're not letting your fear of clowns get in the way of this are you?" I told him and he started whining.

"I'm not lying. I was with the guys, And Ben and Beverly, and we went inside that creepy house. We saw a clown and it was trying to kill us." I snorted when he told me this.

"Wow, you should be an author or something! You have a great imagination."

"I'm not lying Emily! It even broke Eddie's hand! We could've died thanks to Bill!" he had used my full name and my eyes widened in surprise.

"is that why your not talking to him?" I laughed again " because some killer clown nearly killed you?"

"You know what, forget it! I shouldn't have told you." he said as we arrived school. He stormed away And I watched him in surprise before entering the school building myself.

I spotted Henry talking to his friends, I saw me looking and I looked away quickly, blushing.

I entered class early because I was bored and by the looks of it, Bethany wasn't going to be in school today.

I looked around the classroom, realizing I wasn't the only one there. Michael was sitting on the desk, looking at me while smirking. I
Rolled my eyes at him a nod rook the seat furthest away.

"come on Em', don't be like that." he said playfully and walked toward the desk I was sitting at.

"stay away from me" I warned but he didn't listen, instead he took the seat next to me and I immediately stood up.

"I know you miss me too " he said, standing up With me and trailing his hand down my cheek, before I could smack his hand away and he grabbed my jaw with one hand, making me look at him and the other trailed lower on my back until it landed on my butt, I couldn't do anything, I heard someone boom, "GET YOUR HANDS OFF HER!" I jumped a bit, Henry pushed Michael away from me an dead him against the wall.

Even though I thought Michael deserved being punched across the face by Henry, I also hated seeing people get hurt. And Henry was hitting him really hard.

"Henry stop!" I yelled trying yelled, trying to get him off, but it didn't work, instead he only punched him again. "Henry get off of him!" I yelled again.

This the he did, but Michael already had a bloody nose, cut lip and black eye. Henry looked at me and then back at Michael, then me again.

"I bet you liked that didn't you?" he said and I looked at him in shock, "you liked him touching you like that. " he said disgusted.

"Why would you think that! " I yelled back at him, watching as his jaw clenched in anger, why was he that angry?

"then why are you defending him?" he hissed.