Seventeen

Emma's POV :

It was night, and really cold. I snuggled further into my blankets and embraced the warmth. I've always liked sleeping on a cold night, since the warmth was twice as good.

It was 8:00, and most people went to sleep since it was so cold. I really font know who would be outside right now.

I heard knocking on the door, and since my brother, Richie, always stayed up late, he and I were awake, unlike our parents.

"Emma, You get it!" he yelled from his room and I rolled my eyes, groaning.

I got out of bed as the door knocked more louder, whoever was down there was urgent. Maybe it's Bethany.

I slowly went downstairs and opened the door. Henry was standing in the cold with a coat.

"Henry?" I asked and then anger took over.

"Aren't you going to let me in? It's cold out here you know. " he asked and he was right, it was really cold.

"fine." he smiled and came inside, what did he want?

He pulled out something from behind his back, a small boque of flowers, I looked at him and found he was already staring at me.

"Just let me explain. " he said and I nodded, why not? He was really eager about it anyway.

"listen, that night when you saw Greta and I, I was walking home and Greta found me. Greta being Greta, she starting flirting and I ignored her because I don't like her at all Emma, I only like you. " he was explains and I was now holding the glowers he bought, roses, daisies, how did he know these were my favorites?

"Then she kissed me, I didn't kiss her back Emma I swear, and I was going to push her off but you.. Saw" he finished and I looked at him.

"please believe me, I walked through the freezing cold and nearly got slaughtered by your Friend. " he said and I laughed, that was such a Beth thing to do.

"I believe you." I said and his face lit up.

"also, there's something else I need to ask you before I get too nervous." he said.

"will you be my girlfriend?"

⋘⋙

Henry's POV :

I woke up to the beautiful sight of my girlfriend sleeping. She said yes.

No! We didn't do anything apart from have a heated make out session and I stayed over.

Her eyelids fluttered open revealing her blue eyes and she smiled once she saw me.

"morning. " I smirked and she giggled under her breath. She had such a cute giggle.

She got Up and and looked at me as I layed lazily on the bed.

"get up, you need to go back home."  she ordered and I groaned.

"five more minutes." I said and pulled the blankets over myself.

"Henry, your aunt is going to get worried," she said and pulled the blankets down, pecking me in the lips before walking to her closet and picking an outfit for herself.

"where are you going?" I asked.

"Bethany's house. " she said and I got out of her bed. I grunted in annoyance and she looked at me.

"what's wrong?" she asked and I reached for my shirt, since I always sleep shirtless.

"She always steals your attention." I groaned and she laughed.

"well, I met her first. Now turn around."

"why?" I asked.

"because you can't see me change." she said and I smirked.

"but the view is great" I Commented making her blush but she motioned a turn with her hand and put my hands up in surrender.

"fine." I said and turned around waiting for to Finish, once she did, I turned back around and she smiled again.

"I'm glad you finally asked." she said and blushed, then I walked towards her and smirked.

"me too." I said before kissing her, o just can't get enough it. I was so soft around her.

We were moving further back until she hit the wall and the kiss became a little more heated. Her hands made their way to my hair, I loved it when she pulled little strands of them, while mine made their way to her waist and I pulled her closer to me if that was even possible. All the while or lips moved quickly together.

I asked more and entrance and she decided to trade me and not give to me, I growled in the kiss and one of my hands moved to her ass and squeezed it, making her gasp and I quickly pushed my tongue in.

I started kissing down her neck and quickly found her sweet spot. I sucked on it and she let out a Moan , making me suck harder on her neck.

I kissed back up to her lips and continued to do so until we were breathless.

She looked in her mirror and checks her neck. She looked back at me wide eyed.

"Henry! Look at what you did! Damn.." she said Making me smirk proudly.

"well now everyone knows your mine."