Chapter Twenty-One

Start from the beginning

“Put her down” a chuckle broke us apart.

 I turned and glared. “Eliza,” I muttered as Iris pushed me away from her blushing scarlet but I pulled her back to my side.

“Oh Robbie,” she pouted. “Don’t sulk,” she giggled. “I see you and Iris are getting closer,” she laughed as Iris blushed again.

“Yeah,” I glared. “And now if you would just go away so we can be closer again,” I pushed us into the room and shut the door. I heard the chuckle before the retreating footsteps, she did that on purpose.

“Robbie,” Iris scolded pulling away from me.

“What,” I grinned catching her wrist and pulling her flush against my chest. She blushed as red as a rose and I smiled down at her.

“You shouldn’t be so rude,” she playfully slapped my chest.

“I have to go soon,” her smile dropped a little. “So I wanted to spend as much time with you as I could,” she smiled at that.

“When are you leaving?” she asked.

“Soon,” I stroked her check as they flamed red again. “I love seeing you blush,” and again her checks turned ruby red.

“Why?” she asked. “It’s just blood rushing to the surface of the skin,” she explained and I smiled.

“You look cute,” I smirked as her cheeks flashed red again. “Iris, I am sorry I have to go,” I said.

“Its fine” she smiled. “You can’t always be around me,” she gave a small chuckle.

“I know,” I sighed. “But I want to,” she blushed again.

A knock came at the door. “Robbie Mate,” Alex’s voice sounded through the door. “We have to go in less than an hour.” He shouted.

“Alright I am coming,” I sighed before turning back to Iris. “I’m gonna miss you” I gazed her lips.

“I’ll miss you too,” she smiled pulling out of my arms. “Now go,” she giggled. “Before you are late,” she pushed me out of her room.

I chuckled getting pushed into Alex. “Hey,” I grinned as I turned around to face Iris. “Don’t I get a goodbye kiss?”

He eyes flickered to Alex and then back to my grinning face. “No,” she laughed crossing her arms over her chest.

“Iris,” I put my hands over my heart. “I think you just broke my heart,” she raised an eyebrow.

“Good, now go pack,” she giggled closing her door.

“Wow,” Alex chuckled. “You have it bad,” he commented before disappearing.

In less than an hour I was back at her door.

“Iris,” I knocked. “I’m going,” I sighed.

The door opened and before I knew what was happening I had dropped my bags and was now holding Iris, her soft lips against mine. I smiled against them clutching her small waist. She pulled back with a blush.

“That was a nice goodbye,” I chuckled as she faced the floor. “I better have a hello like that too,” I cupped her burning cheeks pulling her up to face me. “I’ll see you in a few days,” I pecked her lips.

“See you,” she gave a small smile as I pulled away.

“Come on Robbie,” Alex shouted up at me as I made my way down the stairs.

Soon I and Alex found ourselves in dusty old Venice. Somewhere I thought last year that I would never see again and a few years before that somewhere that I would never leave.