Chapter 21: This is the End

Commentators:
MS - Park Misun, tv host
JM - Kim Jungmin, tv host
SY - Kim Sinyoung, comedian
JS - Jo Seho, comedian
SH - Kang Seunghyun, model actress
SR - Lee Seungri, member of boy group Bigbang

Couple:
DR - Sandara Park, former member of girl group 2NE1 turned actress
GD - Kwon Jiyong, leader of boy group Bigbang, composer and producer

•••••

After Two Months...

MS: Omo! Time passed by so quickly.

The YG building was displayed on the monitor inside the WGM studio where the commentators were watching. In the said footage, Jiyong was alone inside a recording studio, working something on his computer.

SY: Omo! It seems like the husband is working hard again.

MS: What is he working on?

SR: A new song perhaps? He's been busy these past couple of days.

JM: Waeyo?

SR: I think it's for his new solo album.

SH: Unnie's been busy too with her work. She's been offered a leading role for a new upcoming movie.

JS: Jinja? Daebak!

Jiyong stopped working when he heard his phone ring. He immediately picked up and heard a very familiar voice that automatically made him smile.

"Yeobseyo?" Came Dara's voice.

"Hey babe, wassup?" Jiyong grinned.

Jiyong missed her. It had been months since they saw one another. The couple became so busy with their own work that they couldn't find the time to tape their WGM show.

"Done with your work yet?" Jiyong added.

"Mmm." Dara hummed. "What about you? Do you want to grab some coffee with me?"

"That's great! I'm already on break." Jiyong immediately stood up from his chair, grabbing his coat. "Let's meet in that cafe we often frequent."

"Alright." Dara replied. "I'll see you later, then."

Jiyong hanged up. When he was about to leave the room, one of the WGM staff handed him some red envelope.

"What's this?" Jiyong received the letter reluctantly. "Another mission card?"

MS: Is it?

Jiyong suddenly felt excited. It had been too long since he and Dara did something together and to be honest, he wanted to have some alone time with her. Jiyong opened the card and read it. He suddenly paled.

Jiyong looked at the WGM staff. "Is it true?"

SH: What is it? I can't see.

"I mean, seriously?" Jiyong pressed on, not believing. "You're not joking or anything?"

JM: Aigoo! What's going on?

The camera showed the contents of the letter and the guest commentators couldn't help but be sad of the sudden news. The commentators were in shock.

In the card, it was stated: To Jiyong and Dara, your journey as a couple ends today. Please spend your last day together whatever you want.

MS: Aigoo. (sighs)

SH: Otteokke?

SY: Omomomo! Look at GD's face!

SR: Aishhh! Hajima! You're making me tear up, hyung!