Chapter 4: What It Means To Be Family

Article: K-netizens, shocked to see G-dragon and Dara fight on TV.

Source: Newsen via Nate

1. [+985, -1] Omo! It's my first time seeing GD get angry. It's nice seeing this new side of him. It only proves that he's human too.

2. [+911, -4] Honestly? I got worried when i saw them fighting. I thought my heart stopped at that particular moment.

3. [+867, -15] Will everybody please calm down? They already made up! There's nothing for you all to fret about and it's actually normal for a couple to fight from time to time.

4. [+785, -0] Daragon, fighting! I know you would make it through. That hug from Dara though ^__^

5. [+721, -0] Aren't any of you even excited for the next episode? Finally! Winner and Blackpink!

6. [+674, -11] Their new house is drop-dead gorgeous! I want a house like that.

•••••

(sound of doorbell)

GJ: Oh? Will that be the guests?

MS: Omo! Otteokke? They are still not done with their Samgyetang yet!

Both Dara and Jiyong stood frozen on their spot. They exchanged nervous looks with one another. Jiyong gaped when they heard another sound coming from their doorbell.

"Yah!" Dara half-shouted. "Check it. That might be our guests."

Jiyong checked the time on his wrist watch. "Already? It's still too early."

"Who cares? Just check it!" Dara pushed Jiyong out of the kitchen.

Jiyong dragged his feet towards the foyer and checked himself on the mirror hanging just beside their gigantic frame. He fixed his hair before checking their security camera. He smiled and raked his hair in frustration.

GR: Wae? Why is he like that?

Jiyong finally opened the door, revealing a man carrying the Ddukbokkie and Samgyeopsal they had ordered earlier.

GR: Ah~ It's just the delivery guy!

SR: Ah! Jinja! That almost gave me a scare.

Jiyong smiled towards the man. He gave him his credit card and was handed two boxes containing their food. Jiyong thanked the man before finally closing the door behind him.

"Who was it?" Dara asked from the kitchen.

"False alarm, babe." Jiyong laughed. He went to the kitchen to find a more suitable container for their Ddukbokkie and Samgyeopsal. "It was just the deliver guy."

"Oh." Dara also laughed. "Ah! Jinja! I thought it was our guests. I'm still not ready to face them yet."

"Wae? You still look beautiful whatever you wear."

SR: Aish! Hyung!

WGM commentators: *laughing

DS: He's definitely not the hyung we remember.

"Yah!" Dara pushed Jiyong away. "Just pass me the scallion. I'm almost done with the Samgyetang."

Just then, their doorbell rung again and for the second time, the couple exchanged nervous looks. Dara opened her mouth, gaping while Jiyong was just standing there with his bulging eyes.

"Otteokke?" Dara asked nervously.

Dara didn't know what to do. She was debating whether to take off her apron and greet their guests or just stay there and finish her samgyetang. She was pacing back and forth and Jiyong couldn't take it any longer and finally laughed at his lovely wife.