Chapter 18

-6 months-

-unique-

I wobble downstairs and sigh I miss javon. He told me he had to help Travis and Trevor today so Chanel and China here to help me. You guys should see javon he is amazing and funny he even doing videos.

"Hey girl you ok?...jay sent us over here" Chanel said looking at me

"And he said you better not be walking to much. He don't want you to fall.....so go sit down." she commanded pointing to my couch.

"I don't want to I'm bored there is nothing to do let's go shopping."

They look at each other worried and then me and say 'no' and sit me Down.

I don't know what's they problem. It's like everybody been acting so damn weird and shit.

I pick up a donut and china slap my hand making me drop it.

"No! javon says you need to eat healthy here he sent fruit."

I roll my eyes shoot even when he not around he got someone watching what I eat.

We watch movies and the boys walk in and hug us. Javon put me in his lap and rub my stomach.

"Come on guys we is just going to leave the two love birds alone.." they say while walking out smiling back at us.

"How are my babies?" he kiss my stomach and me.

"We are doing fine we would love to have a donut though."

"You can get a piece the doctor says you need to eat healthy can't eat a lot of junk food."

I sigh and just lay there and he rub my stomach I smile up at him. I feel so complete when we first met I was so vulnerable I didn't know anyone and I wanted no drama. He would rape me and hurt me but who would have thought this guy right here would be the one I'm having a child with. I would have never thought this guy would love me and kiss me but he is and I'm just on cloud nine.......foeget that I'm on cloud 99. My stomach start turning but I just ignore it and lay down.

After a while I hear him humming a song to me and I dose off.

-Travis-

"Ok so what's happing?" Chanel asked me stopping me from walking.

"Look boss not going to stop ok javon got to do this or else."

I know it's wrong but boss will kill her parents her and his family. Shit will get critical we just going to go and let boss do it. Javon doesn't want to do any of this but what choice does he really have. Unless we come up with a plan. Which nobody has one right now and boss is a dangerous man to play with.

"I think I have a idea but I don't know if it will work.." china said looking at us all.

"Anything that can work.." we all said looking at her.

-javon-

Ring!! ring!!

I wake up in unique bed holding her and I reach for my phone.

-phone call-

"Hello?"

"Jay wake up baby boy we got a plan." Travis said on phone all excited.

"Really!?" I exclaimed but still quiet so I wouldn't wake uniuqe.

"Yeah it's Risky but hey it got to work."

"I'll be over there in a minute alright?"

"Cool we will be waiting."

-phone call over-

I look at uniuqe sleeping peacefully and I slip my arms from around her and her stomach. I tip toe out door and go drive to Travis place.

I pull up to Travis house and walk in since I have a key I see these big black man with explosive weapons.

"Trav what the hell is this?"

I asked as the two men stared me down and I eased my way to Travis.

"Look they going to kill boss alright and we all going to help." he said looking at all the weapons in the room.

"Nigga is you Insane or stupid he will kill us cold blooded!" I yelled.

He must be stupid this nigga can murder us with out touching us. Shit he got niggas everywhere that is going to kill us and got crooked cops like wtf. my idea is to save us not put a target on out back.

"Travis I don't know about this." I said and about to walk out.

"Man trust us come look at the plans."

I walk over to table and they running off the plan. Look like they been watching him with a close eye how they drew this up,.......it's amaZing and just might. Work.

"Ok I'm in."

Ok look this book maybe one or two chapters then the sequel will pick up where this left off. I KNOW this chapter is not long believe me I know. I understand you guys don't want to hear my excuse but first let me explain......im a senior with a job and it's crazy I have marching band, senior stuff, school, and work plus ACT AND SAT so it's not easy. I'll try to update when I can right now just know I haven't left.