Chapter 4

-Jason-

"Unique! unique baby I got breakfast it's your favorite!"

I sit her food down and I look at the end of the stairs and see her laying there bleeding.

"Unique baby wake up!"

I look at her I have blood on my hands and I hurry and call 911.

-phone call-

"Hello 911 what's your emergency?"

"My girlfriend she bleeding. Her pulse is is slowing down by the minute send help please."

"Where are you sir?"

"Just trace the call ok. Hurry please!"

-phone call over-

I look at unique on the floor I hear the sirens of police and ambulance. They come take her and load her in the ambulance I ride with her holding her hand and along I call her parents to meet us at the hospital. Who would do such a thing to her? she so kind and sweet she never been in no kind of trouble.

-Tina-

Me and the girls laughing and mocking unique.

"No stop please!"

We start laughing and we go in the trap house and I see javon there with some hoe on his lap and I clear my throat and he look at me and continue doing what he was doing. I sigh and sit with my girls and Chanel look at me.

"So you just going to take that shit?!" she whisper yelled at me I sighed and looked down.

"Hell no I would blow that bitch brains out."

"Why do you keep putting up with his cheating ass? I mean yo he my brother but hey got to be real." China said while she look at me.

"You know what guys he may cheat but I'm the main bitch and yes he cheating now he just haven't relized it yet that we will be together forever."

They roll they eyes because they already heard me say this once before. They may think I'm the side hoe but in time I will be the one flashing a ring on my finger in front of they face.

-Jason-

Beep.....beep.....beep

I watch unique heart monitor I need to know what's going on? who did this? why would they even do this?

"Jason baby."

I look at unique I stand up and look at her face I hold her hand feeling her warm soft skin.

"Unique what happen?"

I look at her I tried to talk without letting my voice crack. I need to know why? and who? would do such a thang.

"Baby I slipped on a shirt."

"But the marks...."

"Baby I fell hard I was still at the top of the stairs. I slipped while I was running in my socks."

I look at her crack a smile and I chuckle.

"Baby I told you about doing that."

We laugh together I'm just glad she ok.

-unique-

I look in his eyes I can't believe I did it....again. I just I don't know I don't like people fighting or arguing. My parents walk in and they look at me.

"Unique what happend?" My mom said while rushing to the bed

"Ma I just fell down the stairs."

She hit my dad and look at him "I told you those stairs dangerous!"

I just laugh at them too. I'm glad I got my family and my boyfriend.

-javon-

I walk to my room candles lit and chocolate covered strawberries on my dresser. I see her on the bed in a blue and black lace bra and pantie set. I lick my lips at her. I climb on top of her caressing her body with my hands. This all I ever wanted I go down kissing her woman hood. I can hear her breath getting caught in her throat. I look up at her and I unhook her bra I suck on one boob and I massage the other. I lick on her neck kissing on it I then hear her breath in my ear. "Take it daddy it's all yours." I smile and I just got hard quick by jut looking at her body I slide my boxers off and enter. "Mmm Papi!" I look at her I kiss on her back while I'm hitting it from the back."throw it back baby come on." she throw it back and I thrust at the same time. I pull her hair her head snap back I look at the tattoo on her Chest. "I love you unique."

I shoot up and I look around. I'm sweating I feel my sheets wet and I look down at my manhood. I just had a wet dream about unique. I get up and strip my sheets. I haven't had none of that for a while maybe I will in a Couple weeks

Here is another chapter sorry it took me so long just to post a chapter I didn't want it to be bad or short or crappy. Thanks for the votes and comments I did receive. Everyday I see someone like it or comment and I'm glad this is getting out there.

-unique lying to her boyfriend...again

-Jason believed it

-javon had a wet dream about unique.

-you think it's because he wanted some? or because he like her?

-is Tina stupid or what?

This chapter needs

3votes

And

3comments

If you don't meet this goal you don't get a update. Period.