Chapter 8

Just a reminder I started to do p.o.v's like in brazil and that's like where the planes at'✈'. That means from beyond that point you in brazil. Now when you see'🇺🇸' that mean like its in America. Tell me if it is confusing. It's just so you guys won't get confused on if its in America or brazil.

-unique-

I put on some clothes and I walk out side and put on my shades. I don't think I should be helping him with anything. Should I? I mean he did rape me...... but then he did help me escape. I sigh and someone come and tap me and its him. You know I never really looked at him fully in the face. He has brown eyes and smooth looking skin. I wonder how it will feel against my skin lovely instead if force like.

"So you ready to go?" he look so uneasy I giggle at his face expression.

"Come on its easy."

I grab his hand and I place one on my waist and I place a hand on his shoulder as I hold his hand up.

"Ok now we is going to learn the basic. Ok step back."

He do good I tell him the next step and he get that one. I then feel his hand travel and grab my ass I roll my eyes and I put it back on my waist and I tell him another step and he stomp on my foot.

"Ó meu Deus que nem consegue um passo simplesmente certo!"(o my god he cant even get a simply step right)

He look at me I shake my head nothing and continue with the lesson.

-hours later-
-javon-

"I'm sorry unique."

I put the ice bags on her feet I didn't mean to keep stepping on them. She looking her phone and she keep calling somebody.

"Who do you keep calling?"

"Nobody ok." She look like she could bust out in tears any moment.

"Unique I am here for you if you need me."

-unique-

I narrowed my eyes at him that just made my blood boil. You here for me? you the reason I'm in this predicament. You was raping me and I I couldn't tell well not that I couldn't I was afraid but that's not the point.

"Javon leave!"

"Unique I-"

"GET OUT OF HERE! YOU ARE THE REASON I AM IN THIS PREDICAMENT. I LOST MY BOYFRIEND BECAUSE OF YOU . I ENDED UP IN A HOSPITAL BECAUSE OF YOU. BECAUSE OF YOU I-I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHO UNIQUE IS ANY MORE."

I start crying he come sit by me and he hold me I push him off and he leave. I cry harder because my feet hurting and because I'm hurting inside. The only thing that would really calm me down is that I talk to Jason but since I'm not talking to him I have to find something else. But what? baking. I limp in the kitchen and start baking up a storm. I baked cookies,pies,cakes,cupcakes everything you could think of. I eat the icing and I sit and my phone ring an it's Jason. I sigh. Should I answer it I'm not sure if I should but I do want to talk to him so I answer it and put it close to my ear.

-phone convo-

"Hello? unique you there?"

I listen to his voice it sound like he been crying.

"Yes Jason?"

"Unique I'm sorry."

"Jason I'm sorry too. Me and you are so far away and and we both was wrong."

"But ba-"

"Jason listen I know it's hard I'm all the way in America  and I know you and June been had a connection when I was living down there s-"