Chapter 14

TWO MONTHS LATER

-Javon-

I just came home to my mom cleaning up and my brother and sister playing around. I go kiss my mom on the cheek and I just look at her for a minute.

"He hit you again didn't he?" I asked waiting for her reply. I can read her like a book.

"Mom you have to stop making dad upset." I said to her which she just roll her eyes.

"Javon let me explain something to you son. You never put your hands on a women. You don't abuse her because then you will lose her. Now is unique still coming over today so you guys can go look for her dress?"

As soon as she said that my brother and sister come in hanging onto unique legs and she smiling and laughin.

"Hey mrs Sharon." She said my mom went and hugged her. They do have a nice little relationship.

"Ok guys move we have to go."

This months is so much I have to work a little over time. Well we do have a date the week before graduation and then prom in a couple of days. I'm glad I brought her dress and got the money because its all about us for now on.

-at the prom store-

We walk in and I see tons of dressed in different colors. Tiaras, jewelry, and shoes. Unique run to the rack with Chanel and china and me, Travis, and Trevor take seats because I already know this is going to be a long day.

-hours pass-

I hit Travis because he falling asleep. We been through every dress they girls already found the right dress they just looking for accessories. Unique she....... well she not even close.

"How about this one?" I look up from my phone to see her in my favorite color which is blue. It has sparkles in the top part and it is hugging her curves just right. The bottom is like lairs and its just beautiful on her you can see some of her legs with her chocolate brown skin.

"P-perfect baby." I stumble out my word like a true idiot. She does look amazing in the dress. I can't wait to see it on her at prom all the guys going to be hating on my date.

-that night-

For a night one night finally I just get to hang with unique. Her parents home sleep so she snuck out and met me in my room.

"Baby?" she said as I'm drawing circles in her back hold her. I just am loving her so much more and more.

"I'm hungry." She said sitting up and looking me. I smile and get up and go to the kitchen and make her something to eat.

-unique-

He walks out and I get up and start being just nosey. I look on his drawer and see large condoms. I look at it and smile I sit them back in they place and I look up at his mirror and look at a picture. Then I walk past a load of filthy clothes. This is crazy boys act like they could never pick up they stuff. I smile and walk to his closest and see little Debbie boxes. He is such a fatty.

"Hey unique." I hear two small little voices. I turn around and I look at them two and I smile.

"Hey there little ones." i say as I sit on the bed and they run and sit by me and just start asking me ton of questions.

"Do you love my brother?"

"When did you guys meet?"

"How did you guys meet?"

I look back and forth at them and I smile.

"Ok little ones let me say this oI think I like your brother a lot. He makes me feel like another person. I mean at first it was hard to even be in the same room with him. Listen you guys are so lucky to have a big brother like javon."

I smile at them they smile and the boy get down and walk away.

"Here your sandwich baby." he says handing me the plate with a sandwich and chips. I smile and kiss him I look in his eyes thinking do I really love him? or is it just my mind taking over? I still love Jason that will never change but June o that girl when I see her I just am going to talk to her sternly.

✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈
-in brazil-
-Jason-

I wake up in the hospital and groan. My vision is blurry. I sigh and look to my right just to see my mom I told her it all and she just stare back at me right now.

"Ma ma I-"

"Shhhh sh sh. Jason I know you miss unique but you killing your self is not going to solve anything."

I cry because she is right I shouldn't have killed myself. I should move on but I will never forget her she will hold a special place in my heart. I will maybe try to start another relationship but not with June hell no. I can't mess up once again. Maybe I could move on could I? if I try could I even get her back? so many unanswered questions I need a answer to.

🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

-back in America-
-javon-

Unique had to get back home it seemed like she had a lot on her mind. Well she wasnt the only one boss just called me, Travis, and Trevor into the office I don't know why? or for what?

We meet up outside the trap house and then we walk in and see the usual. Us three go into his office and he look at us smoking his Cuban cigars and throw a folder on the desk in front of us. I look at Travis and Trevor and they just look at me. I sigh and grab it since I have balls. See the thing about the folder when he throw it whoever picks up the challenge have to complete it and don't chicken out or back down because then there is a price on your head.

I open it and My heart just drops to my stomach from what I'm looking at. I got the balls and heart but then thing about it is my heart is belonging to unique and I can't pull this off.

Here is another chapter guys I know it is so suckish and like it suck ass but please comment and vote. And for everyone who asking. NOT THE NEXT CHAPTER BUT THE ONE AFTER THAT YOU WILL ALL GET WHAT YOU ASKING FOR. so please PLEASE don't stop reading

-unique and javon going to prom.

-javon little brother and sister are so cute.

-what is in that folder?

Just give me

19 votes

And

13 comments.

AND BEFORE ANYONE ASK I DON'T KNOW WHEN I WILL BE DONE BECAUSE I WANT THE SEX SCENE TO BE SO DETAILED AND NASTY I WAMT IT TO MAKE YOU WET YOUR PANTIES.