Chapter 3

-javon-

I look at unique up and down ad I give her the bag full of drugs.

"Now listen to me you go make the drop you come back drop the money off here don't make no stops or nothing understand me."

"Yes daddy"

I look at her up and down and tounge kiss her and then I slap her down.I go get ready for my game. I'm on fire at the game and people cheering my name and I see Tina there with my jacket on.i give her a quick wink and I keep playing. This is the life when I'm out on the field I feel like nothing and noone can touch me. I feel invincible unstoppable if you would say that now am wondering how unique I may go over and get me a little something something tonight. I Miss her tight wet womanhood it's better then Tina's hers is loose and it really don't get wet and she can't work it. You think I'm wrong for cheating on her? well do I care? no I don't care.

-unique-

I'm walking to the address shaking I can't believe I'm doing this. I don't know how long I can continue to do this. I sigh and I'm about to turn around then I remember what javon said. So I run in a look around at some guy in this chair he throw me money I look and see it all there and I throw him the bag. I turn around to leave then these guys block the door. I gulp and I turn to the guy he walk to me. "Why you in such a rush beautiful?"

"I have to get home."

I try to walk out again but the same thing happen. He then pin me against the wall I get one hand lose and I reach for the gun javon gave me in my jacket and I shoot him in the leg and arms and run out. I keep running crying I hurry and drop the money off and go home. I climb in through my window and look at the blood on my shoes and hands. I start shaking I hurry and shower and scrub my skin I sit in the the tub and let the shower water fall on my head as I'm shaking. Rocking back and forth. I just shot a man I don't want this I want to go home back to my home land. Brazil. I miss the wind blowing through my black locks and the water hittin my feet I miss my boyfrined I wish he could come down here for a week. Sigh and get out the shower and I dry off and I hear a knock on my bedroom door it's probably my parents. I open it and I say a small curly fro,green eyes, and smooth light skin,a little facial hair. I look and see he 5"11 muscular and I go back to his face. "Jason. Jason baby is that you."

He nod his head I jump in his arms and break down crying. This is my boyfriend I needed him to come for a visit I need him to be here with me.

-hours pass-

We on my bed talking about home and I break down. Thinking about javon, what he is doing to me, why he have me doing these things and why? I feel lips on my face kissing away my tears.

"Baby I know you miss home."

I just nod my head even though I know that's not what I'm crying for. My parents left to go work overtime. Jason kiss on my neck. These are the lips I have been missing this is what I want. What I been craving since I moved. He start taking off my shirt and he lay me down and kiss from my neck to my Belly button and to my women hood . I moan and he take off my pants and I look down and he move my panties and eat me out and finger me at the same time. He eat me out and his hands just travel my body to my curves and to my b cup breast. He come up and kiss on my neck again I move my head to the side to give him more of an angle. He unhook my bra and he stand up I bit my lip and get down and unhook his pants. I suck him up and after a while precum ooze out and he get a condom an he push me against the wall and grab both if my legs and hold them as he push in me tears fall from my face. "Shhh shhh the pain will be over Belo (beautiful)"
I breath and he start moving and I just feel pleasure. "pai de mmm (mmm daddy)"

-hours pass-

We in my bed wrapped up in my covers still naked and he holding me. This is exactly what I needed stress reliever. It have been lift off my shoulders I snuggle more into his chest and fall asleep.

-javon-

I look in unique window and I watch the lights go off. I just stand here and watcher her and that that guy have sex. Well you could say 'love' it look like it was passionate but she going to pay I told her ass she belong to me. Maybe I have to just get her.....wrap her around my finger. Well I don't know if that will work. Will it? buy her bags and clothes. Nah ill just show her a lesson when that guys leave.

-unique-

I wake up and feel beside me and I see a note. 'Unique going to get breakfast. Be back later. Love you xoxox'

I bite my lip and shower and put on my bra and pantie set that's black and I put on one of Jason old sweatshirts I had that say 'brazil' with the flag on it. I smile and I sit on my bed. I dose off to sleep. Few minutes of sleep I open my eyes to see three girls surrounding me in my room. "W-what are you guys doing? w-who a-are you guys?"

They don't even answer I just start feeling punches and kicks. I groan in pain. Then I black out.

Here is another chapter guys.

-javon upset

-unique boyfriend ame to see we and they made love.

-unique hurt

-how you feel about javon?

This chapter needs

1 vote

And

1 comment

If you don't meet this goal you don't get a update. Period.