They drove passed. I breathed in and out, looking for a way to stand. My legs have given way to gravity, and began to shake.

I couldn't stay here. I put all the effort, and got up to my feet again.

I quickly exited the corner through the other side. It was a silent street but the rain made the loud sounds. But I couldn't give up here yet..

I carried on with my useless journey. But my legs could no longer take it. I thought maybe I was fading away because my vision became blurry and there was bright light approaching me from behind.

"TAYMOR TRAVON MCLNTYR.. CPD. Your under arrest! You have the right to remain silent. If you do say anything, what you say can be used against you." They said using a mega phone.

"You forgot to mention the court of law." I smiled

"Oh court won't be needed , you've being there too many times."

I did not move.

I knew if I had moved. I would die. The cops don't have feelings nowadays.

But I was still deciding of what I could do..as my foot was about to move, my hands were put to my back, and handcuffed.

I was turned around.

And aggressively dragged to move to their vehicle although they knew how my leg, was in pain.

They pushed me in as I groaned and started their vehicle.

Fuck.

I need a new plan. New plan. What is my new plan.

This whole ride was silent .

They're alarms were turned off, they didn't want to wake the neighbours..

I was sure. It didn't feel weird but why would they get only two officers to come get a criminal. This is so unusual..

As we passed through each street, my mind was thinking. But I had nothing to say.

We were at an unknown area. I didn't know where we were, but we ended up at some bushy area, where trees surrounded us..They taking me out of state?

"I need ta' take ah leak." I spoke.

"We will like it more if you kept silent." The officer driving spoke. "We don't get fooled by that joke anymore. It's away for you criminals to escape."

"Is dat right." I gave them an evil smile

"Yeah I s'pose." He said.

"Well don't be surprised if yo' car starts smellin' like leak." I said smirking.

"Yhu will not piss in this car understood?" The other officer finally spoke up.

"It ain't ma fault dat ma leak 'bout ta' come out in like any seconds." I said

"That's it." He said. " Officer Bragg. Stop da car."