•78•

»You talk mad shit and say it without Trace. Come on be a big girl and say it to my face«

•••••••••

TayK|Tay🔫
Looking to my side. She got up grabbing her clothes and walking into the bathroom naked.. I got up and followed opening the door as she entered the shower.

Once she noticed I was in here she smiled. "Come in," She said with a slight smile as I walked in.

"Yhu ah'ite." I hugged her as she nodded on my chest. "Yhu want more." I said as she laughed turning around.

"Wen it's only da two of us." She said.

"Well it is." I said when  there was a knock on the door.

"Ion think so." She said getting out and wrapping her towel around herself.

I did the same and put on my clothes.

"Aye" Jayden walked in looking at her up and down. "Yhu needa get yo' clothes on."

"I was gon' do dat." She said walking into the bathroom as I jumped on the bed.

"Danny called." I said. "His facin' ah situation at da moment.."

"Wit' ? Doctor Rodriguez." A female voice spoke as we looked at A'Driana.

"How did yhu kno'." I said as she shrugged her shoulders.

"How do yhu not kno' ." David added.

"Dri wats goin' on?" Jer questioned

"Did yhu check yo computer." She said.

"Nah." He said sighing...

"It marks him fo' some reason." She said. "But we'll see how it goes."

"ah'ite..." I said. "Baby, yhu done?"

"Yeah." She said walking out the bathroom.

"Let's go?" I questioned as she sighed.

"Where." She said.

"For ah walk." I said pulling her out the door. "Yhu good?"

"Some thangs wrong." She said. "I don't kno what,"

"Yeah yhu guys and Kennedy." I said

"Really. Are yhu trynna make me feel guilty." She said

"No baby." I said not getting my point, so I wrapped my arm around her. "I'm sorry."

"Bout wat."

"I hope yo' able ta' forgive me in da future." I said as she shook her head.

"ah'ite." She said as I put my hoodie on....we walked down the stairs and into the restaurant. "Yhu bringing me ta' eat."

"Yes." I said as we took our sits.

"Ehhhhhhhhhhh." She smirked pulling out the menu.