Right now it was at the top of the house. I saw the lights outside. Hopefully non of my guys are caught.

I bowed my head, as soon as it moved away.

Than a car pulled up, and I went to check.

It was Chip, Danny, and Kennedy.

They quickly walked to the house as I opened it for them.

"deres whole heap of babylon lookin' out dere." Kennedy said said.

"I knom, welcome home.." I sighing shutting the door. "I messed up hard as fuck."

"Yeah......But we can fix it." A female voice came from the upstairs as we stood at Dri.

"Dri? How did yhu get here?" I asked.

"I was behind yhu guys so it's all goods." She chuckled. "I'm fast."

She smiled at kennedy and ran to her.

"We missed yhu." She said whilst hugging her.

" mi missed yuh too." Kennedy hugged back.

"How's royalty?" I bugged

"I have no idea." Dri pulled away..

"yuh still gat time." Chip said looking out the window.

"Well wat's da plan?" Danny asked.

"We stay da night here and leave dis place tomorrow. Caus' Ion jus' think da cops gon' want me . They'll kill me." I said

"its wah mek wi move fass." Chip said once a car pulled up.

I checked and saw Jayden in the car with Imani. He helped her out and walked to the house.

"Immy!"kennedy screamed as soon as she opened the door. Imani stood there shocked and went to hug her.

"Ah'ite. I'm goin'." I said grabbing my hoodie.

"Aye, aye. Watchyhu trynna commit." Jayden said as I walked to the door.

"I wan' ta' see ma girl." I said

"Come on man, she's peaceful out there yhu you are here in danger." Danny warned. "Worry 'bout yo self."

"Immy where she at?" I asked

"Tay-"

"I only wanna know where she at Immy." I ignored Danny..

"She's at Trin's house." She said as I nodded my head .

"Be safe bro." Jay through his car keys at me.

I sighed.

"a u sure bout dis?" Chip questioned. "yuh know fi yuh crossing de borda rite?"

"Fo' Royalty I'll cross anythang." I said smiling, before Danny stood in front of me.

"Ah brother once said ta' me; it's either yhu stay and live or leave and die, caus' there two types of livin' same soundin' wit' different meanings." He said.