"Yeah, fi mi ears open." She said holding onto my arm.

"Promise me yhu gon' have an open mind and not freak out." I said as she chuckled.

"fi mi mind always open to u babi wah mek would mi freak out."She said once I sighed.

"Ight here we go." I said, positioning my self. "Wen yhu first saw TayK and I...wat were yo thoughts?"

She paused and thought about it. For a while.

"mi dought yall was cool criss guys nuh trubble making. Innocent..." She said smiling, after 7seconds she frowned. "Wah gwan up." She said as I scratched my head.

"cum pon tell mi." She said as I turned on the tv.

Royalty|TyTy👑
"Ahhhhhhhhh!" We yelled after a good watch of bad girls club cause the episode had just finished.

"Faarrrrrrkkkkk we jus' forgot 'bout da party." I said

"Yeah but wait, I'm trynna find  somethang." Trace said as I got up looking for my bag as she passed each channel. I bent down and got up to look for it..

"Where is dis bag." I groaned before she yelled out...

"TyTy! Look." Trin pointed, as I looked over to the tv

"17 year old Taymor Travon McIntyre, better known by his stage name Tay-K47, is a Black American rapper from Arlington, Texas. Suspect Murder of 4 , robbed an old man and threatened a lot of people.Top Murder of Texas .. Turns out him and his fellow Mate Danyal Sayles ran away with him and to be found in South Chicago, Illinois. They have been causing a lot of death and trouble. The two young males have been on search for 1month now and have not been found."

A murder of what?

Danyal|Danny👅
Passing channels till I had finally reached the channel I was looking fo.

"17 year old Taymor Travon McIntyre, better known by his stage name Tay-K47, is a Black American rapper from Arlington, Texas. Suspect Murder of 4 , robbed an old man and threatened a lot of people.Top Murder of Texas .. Turns out him and his fellow Mate Danyal Sayles ran away with him and to be found in South Chicago, Illinois. They have been causing a lot of death and trouble. The two young males have been on search for 1month now and have not been found."

"Wat?" She looked at me with open eyes.

"Baby listen." I said. "Yes. We killed , we did all that, beat up people, rob, sell drugs and smoke. Yes yes yes-"

"wah mek didnt yuh eva tell mi bout dis." She said

"I never told yhu or mentioned it becaus' I wasn't proud of it. I'm not proud of it now. I enjoyed it while it lasted but I'm not dat same Danyal guy everyone knew me as." I said. "I changed da very first time I saw yhu. I ain't wan' ta' scare yhu I thought yhu'd-"

"Leave." She cut me off as she cried. "of course dats wat youd tink Dan."

"its like getting to know someone dat yuh dought." She sniffed as I wiped away her tears. "but will dat eva pull mi wey fram yuh." She said once I pulled her into a hug.

"I'm sorry." I said

"yeah mi guess mi gotta change." She said as I forgot to bring her clothes. I undressed her and put on the clothes she wore first time. Not bad she'll change at home.

I sat down with her on the bed and sighed. "Excited?" I said as she smiled

"Yeah to see everyone." She said before her smile turned into a frown.

"Wat is it." I said

"inna fi mi head mi ena wondering wah mek dad didnt cum to see mi. dan mi remembered dat night." She said as I hugged her.

The door opened as I turned around and saw the doctor at the door.

"Well wow." He said " I see yo' managing."

See one thing is, I don't like this doctor. Asking me bout Tay and shit like it's his damn business.

Well I don't even know his business or what he actually wants , but it seems like Tay is the only person out of everyone in our group that a lot want in jail or dead.

And they have their reasons I can't judge but, Tay my bro. Wherever he at. I'm gon be there.

But right now it's all about Kennedy. When she's out, her friends will be able to care for her and I'll be back with the guys.. "Yeah." She giggles as he passed me some forms.

"Sign here for the leave." He said as I glanced at the paper before picking it up.

"Can't wait." Kennedy said once I dropped the pen.

"Me too baby." I said once the doctor just stood there staring at us. "Anything else Doc?" I said once he scoffed.

"So happy ta' leave huh." He said

"Yeah." I smiled. "We'on gotta be here no mo'.

"Is dat right?" He said.

"Like I said." I said. " anythin' else Doc."

"Well, I can't jus' let y'all leave like dat."

"Wat yhu mean?" I questioned with my arms crossed .

"I got ah lil secret." He said before pullin' out ah gun.

"I killed Royalty's Father."

•••••••••
•EXCUSE ANY MISTAKES•

TBC...