"Yhu do wat yhu gotta do." I said. "Buh I suggest yhu tell her."

"Yah." He said. "ill call yuh bak gotta check pon de Babylon's. dey need to cum pick up de bodies an du fi dem ting."

"ah'ite." I said. "See yhu soon."

He hung up.

Ty looked like she was boutta cry, and I honestly didn't want to drive, because of that thought. "Yhu aight baby." I softly said once she looked at me, and she broke down in tears.

"Hey Hey Hey." Jayden said once I stopped the car.

"Come on now Royalty I'm drivin'." I said once Jayden got out the car and and sat at the back with her.

"I hate ma life." She cried as he hugged her and I looked straight forwards.

"Ev'thang jus' happened so fast. I hate ev'thang." She cried.

I started the car and kept quite. I kept my focus on the road.

I didn't wanna get angry cause she was. She kept quite after a while and looked out the window.

And than the car went silent for a whole 10 minutes....

"Baby......" I said. "I'm sorry."

"For wat." She voice cracked

"Ev'thang ." I said pulling up at the hotel..... Jayden got out and went to help get the shit out the trunk.

"Tay promise yhu ain't gon' kill nobody."She said.

"I can't promis-"

"If yhu love me." She cut me off.

"If there's no need of protection I promise I won't."I said as she kissed my cheeks.

She walked out, as I sighed shaking my head. "I can't promise some thangs dat's already being done." I said

I wish she never cut me off, when I wanted to say it.

Trinity|Trin🧜🏾‍♀️
The trunks packed with Kennedy and Chips stuff. His money bag, all things needed. He called the cops with Duntons phone after packing and putting the luggages in the trunk.

I'm pretty sure they're there right now.

There's been a silent treatment in the car. He was hurt. It was pretty obvious he was hurt. Who wouldn't be hurt, watching your own dad get killed by his own son. Imagine Kennedy been told.

Fuck that's harsh.

His phone rang as he looked at it "Mommy 👩‍👦".

"can yuh pick it up fi mi." He said focusing on the toad way. "put it pon speaka."

I took the phone and answered it.

"Hello." A ladies voice spoke. "Chippie."

"hey mommy wah gwan" He said