"Yeah."Lexis wiping the sweat from her forehead.

"Yo ah genius lex." I said as she smiled.

"So, who shot yhu?" Royalty asked

"Miss damn Johnson," He said as I passed him the bullet. She got up sad. "At least I'm alive."

"Wat does she still wan' though." She said before I pulled her down on my lap.

"What she wants don't matter." I said kissing her head. "She ain't gon' have it anyways."

"So we're not through dis yet.l?" A'Driana said before I looked at her and she had linked her arm around Jers.

"Yo so smart with technology." I said. "How did yhu learn how ta' track down?"

"Ma Dad used ta' be ah police officer fo' 10 years in Detroit. He dropped out and worked for ah GPS trackin' unit. Yep. Really bad. He worked fo' some gang, he tracked people down fo' dem. He taught me ta' track him down if I felt lost....and he also taught me how ta' spot weapons or how to scan a room of tracked people...." She explained.

"Wow, Jer. You've found yo' match." I said once they chuckled and she blushed.

Chip headed to the door with Trinity linked.

"Chip?" Royalty said once they turned around.

"im guh fi guh de hospital." He said. "Trin said shi wants to cum wid mi."

"Ah'ite I'm comin'." Danny grabbed his jumper.

"Danny yhu can't." Trin said.

"Don't worry he got dis." I said, he smiled at me and walked out with them.

"Are we still goin' ta' dat party." Royalty asked

"Yeah." I said kissing her head.

"I think yhu ladies should go rest." David said.

"goodnight." Ty kissed my cheeks before leaving with the girls.

"A'Driana." I called out as she looked back. "Stay."

She turned back around and sighed before walking down the stairs. Mal came to sit next to me.

"problem?" She questioned.

"We'll be needin' yhu on Friday." I said. "Dat house party thang goin' on. We'll need yhu ta' track some people down, and let us kno' if they show up."

"Jer?" She said.

"We got dis together." He smiled as she did same.

"Great.......Than there will be no worries." I smirked looking at her.

Trinity|Trin🧜🏾‍♀️
This was a silent drive. Chips mad, no shit his mad. Danny was even plus more mad.. I on the other hand.

I know that one of my best friends are in hospital, and she is going to survive. She's not dead? She's hurt, and yeah. Of course. Of course it hurts me...it hurts all of us.

Haven't got him in bed. Chip. No aha, I'm not pushing it to that. We've kissed, well I pushed it to kiss him....wasn't easy, first time but I did do it. And maybe I went to far doing that.

Royalty was right.

Being a whore, would never get you in a right and stable relationship, and I guess you can never have someone to be yours if you can't keep yourself, closed.

So.....fuck being a whore.

He placed his hand on the car gear as I put mine on top of his. He looked at me and flashed a little smile before turning back to focuse on the road. I turned back and looked at Danny.

Poor boy. She's probably the only thing in his mind.

"Are yhu ah'ite?" I questioned once he snapped out of his thoughts and looked at me and also flashing a little smile.

Maybe rainy days aren't the best days at all.

I left my mom when it was rainin.

Leaving your mom is the worst thing to do. Yeah yeah, I know. But truly there's a story to why I left her.

Mom was like Royalty's mom, but she was more of a whore kinda mom. It was hard for us to pay bills. So when I reached the age of 14, I started sleeping with man. First time was the worst of the worst.

When I was 16, I kinda got really tired of it. I gave up.....and my mom didn't want me to give up. I really hated going through that same pain for my mother. So that's how she started kicking me out.

I kept on going back to her. Than I turned 16 and moved out. Rented myself an apartment. And hell yeah it was hard to pay the bills.

So I went back to my old job.

And you know the best luck Royalty had?

She got to see her dad, embrace him, hug and kiss him. Or even know who he was.......and I never got that chance. But hopefully one day, we shall meet.

"ou yuh ah your parents?" Chip questioned as I looked out the window.

"I stay by myself....Ion have parents." I answered.

"yuh ave ah mom?" He questioned .

"Yeah, but she's not in ma life no mo so." I chuckled.

"ou bout fi yuh dad." He said. "yuh only said shi wasnt."

"Ion kno'." I said, as he kept quite before he pulled up at the hospital..

That's how it feels when they ask about a man you know nothing about.. I never bothered asking mom anyways. She won't tell even if I did.

I got out putting my hands inside my jacket, walking along with Danny. A warm arm was placed over my shoulder..

"let mi be fi yuh protection drough de rain." He said as I chuckled and we walked in after Danny covered himself with his hoodie.

The reception lady gave us the room Kennedy was in.

We took the 5th flo in the elevator. We looked for room 203.

"201, 202. There." I pointed as we walked to the room.. Danny was stepping backwards.

"Danny?" I walked out. "Aren't yhu comin' in?"

"Yeah go on, gimme ah sec." He stood still as I nodded confusingly before I walked in.
•••••••••
•EXCUSE ANY MISTAKES•
✨Vote✨