Chapter 8 - November

It is now November and a lot of stuff happened. On September, Bob started riding the bus and told me the most shocking thing ever! He told me that he liked me; but on the next day, he said that it was a joke. Although, even though he said that it was a joke, I am still hoping that he would ask me to be his girlfriend. And by the way, do you know when you get the feeling of someone liking you, you like them back for some reason? Yeah, that's how I felt.

Then after a few weeks, he stopped riding the bus. I don't know why, he didn't tell me. But, anyway, let me tell you the story.

So, I was in the bus listening to songs while looking out the window. Bob was probably at the back, doing something or maybe talking to one of the middle high schoolers.

After a few moments, Bob sat beside me. I took off the right earphone, and looked at him.

"Let me guess. . . You got bored. . . ?" I asked and he nodded.

"Can I borrow your iPad?" He asked me.

"Sure." I said then I gave him my iPad and went back to looking out the window. I felt a tap on my shoulder and looked at him, he put up my iPad gave me a stern look.

I laughed.

"What's your password?" He asked.

"Give it." I ordered and he obediently gave me my iPad. I put my password and gave it back to him.

I went back to looking out the window. After a few minutes, he asked: "What's 'Glow Hockey'?" (Glow Hockey is an actual game of Air Hockey. You can buy it free in the AppStore.) I looked at the screen,

"It's a game. . . DUH!" I said.

"Wanna do two players?" He asked

"Sure." I said.

We put the iPad in between us. While we were playing, Bob asked me: "Who's your crush?"

"I'm not telling."

"C'mon, just tell me."

"NO!"

"You can trust me."

"No. . . "

"Fine. If you win, I'll tell you my crush; if I win, you tell me yours."

"All right. It's a deal."

I was trying hard to win so that he could tell me his crush and I did!

"So. . . Who is it?" I asked.

"I'm not telling." He replied. I kept nagging and he still won't tell me. "

You know what? Let's have a re-match. Same rule." I said.

"Fine."

We were playing again and this time, he won. I told him my crushes, since I like sticking to the rule (not really).

"HEY I TOLD YOU MINE, SO YOU SHOULD TELL ME YOURS!" I yelled at him.

"Ok! It's Ava," He confessed. "But I have another one."

"Really? Who?!"

"I'm not telling." Coward.

I started to hit him until he tells me but he still wouldn't! So I started to fake cry.

"Ok! Ok! I'll tell you!" He finally said.

"FINALLY!" I exclaimed.

He took a deep breath, "It--" he started to say, but hesitated. "It's. . . " he started again, but drifted off. He sighed and took a deep breath. "It's. . . You. . ." He finally, finally, said. I was so surprised. The bus stopped on Bob and I's bus stop. We said good-bye and went to our homes.

And that is it, ladies an gentlemen. I am still waiting for him to ask me to be his girlfriend, but nothing happened. I have a crush on him, though, but no biggie. Wendy, Lisa and I still aren't friends, same thing with Dave.

- - - - -

I am in class doing some group activity with Bob, Stan, Cartmen, Wendy and Lisa (it was the teacher's choice to pick the group). We're sitting on a round table.

"What were we suppose to fucking do?" Cartmen asks, confused as ever.

"You were suppose to think about how to be FABULOUS!" Mr./Ms. Constipated birdfish, while it was saying 'fabulous' it did a gay pose. Once it went away, we all giggled.

"I think to be fabulous, you need to be like PewDiePie." Stan says.

Cartmen slaps him, "SHUT UP YOU FUCKING JEW!"

We all laugh.

"What? I do this everyday! It's probably my hobby." Cartmen says and we laugh again.

Our group is thinking again and then Bob finally thought of an idea: "I think that, if you want to be fabulous, you need a lot of time and effort to put on make-up, fabulous clothes and. . . A TIARA!!!" and we all laugh out loud.

I start to write down what Bob said while laughing. Once I'm finished, I have a feeling that Bob is looking at me, so I look at him and he quickly glance away.

The bell rings for recess and our group is still laughing. I am going to the lockers which was in the room. While I am going there I am putting my hand on my stomach because I am laughing too hard. I think I scared George because when I came there, George runs to the corner saying: "OH SHIET!!!" and I laugh even more!

- - - -

It's time for Spanish Class. While I am walking down the hallway going to Spanish Class, I see Harry Bart walking down the hallway, too. Harry Bart is my new crush. When I first saw him in the hallway, I liked him. He has blonde hair and that's all I know about him. I don't know his eye-color because I don't closely look at him in the eye.

We see each other in the hallway and I look away. I remember walking down the hallway with my friend, Eleanor, and we see him. She told me that he has a crush on her sister, Ruth. I was really jealous, but I have Bob.

I reach the classroom and see everyone line-up outside the classroom. When the spanish teacher comes out, we all walk in one-by-one with our teacher greeting us with "Hola." or "Buenos Dias." and of course, with a smile on her face.

Once everyone sat down, we were talking. Señorita walks in front, putting up the peace sign for everyone to be quiet. It's like that in S.P.I.S. we put up the peace sign to make everyone quiet.

We all settle down and Señorita starts talking. "Ok. Go to your groups and re-search."

Everone walk to their groups and walk someplace in the classroom to re-search with their groups.

I was grouped with Stewart, Anna and Sander. Our group is re-searching about the Aztecs. We gathered up and went to this U-table. When we got there, there was laptops on the table.

- - - - -

It's lunch play (it's when it's lunch but free time for 25 minutes.) and Spanish class has ended. We all brought the laptops to the Middle Highschool Library. Once we were done, we all said "Adios." to señortia.

I am walking down the ramp and see Dave going up. I guess he saw me too because he is waving and smiling at me. I just gave him an angry look and put up the middle finger. I reached the bottom and hear Dave say something behind me.

"Look! I'm still sorry!"

"Whatever." I replied to him. To my left is the cafeteria and to my right is going to the soccer field, gym, playground and grade 1 and 2 classrooms.

I plan to go to the field when I see Wendy and Lisa. They are both laughing and talking. I wonder what they're talking about. Well, anyway, I have a real best friend which is George. Let me have a confession to make... After a few months of being friends with George, I think I might've have a tiny crush on him. It's just little, no biggie

~~Note~~

Wow, this chapter was long. Hope you guys liked this chapter! And by the way, there are some parts in this chapter that actually happened. As I said in the description, there are some parts that are fake, so that means that this is actually a true-story (kinda). Anyway, thank you for 100 reads!