Chapter 4 - WHAT?!

It's after school. Wendy, Lisa and I have nothing to do, so we decided to go to the library. While we are in the library looking for books that interests us, there is nothing.

"Uggghh... I'm bored!" Wendy complains.

"Ok, let's get out of here" I suggest. We went out of the library and we decide to go to the field. The bell rings for the Middle High School's dismissal. While we are walking going to the field, Dave comes in and greet us.

"Hey girls!" He says.

"What are you? Gay?" Wendy asks and I elbowed her

"Hi." I greet him with a smile, my heart beating fast.

"Hey Lisa, wanna get some ice cream?" Wendy asks and Lisa nods. I guess they're giving us privacy... God, this is going to be awkward...

"Now that they're gone, what do you want to do?" He asks.

"I dunno" I reply.

"How about... just follow me." He suggests and I do.

We reach the 2nd floor and pass the Middle High School Library.

"Where are we going?" I ask, confused of what this blondie is going to do.

"You'll see." he replies.

Then we reached this place that looks like a square or rectangle. 4 benches each side. We both sit down on the left side of the place. We were talking for 10 minutes. I look at my watched and see it's time to go.

"I think we should go" I say to him since the bus is almost coming and we both ride the bus.

"Yeah, in a while" He says. "Can you look at me and close your eyes?"

I do as what he say and the next thing I know we were kissing. WE ARE KISSING?! OH MY GOD, WE. ARE. KISSING!!! WHAT?!?

I pull away and I just stare at him. He is just smiling his unbearable smile and I can't help but laugh.

"Ok, now can we go?" I ask him.

"Yeah" He says as we stand up from the bench and go down to the bus.

The bus was waiting for us. I look back and he is still smiling his gorgeous smile.

We entered the bus and sit in the middle of the bus. His friends are sitting behind us smiling. I take out my iPad and earphones from my bag and listened to Classical Music.

I feel a kiss on my cheek. Looking to my right, I see Dave smiling.

"I love you." he says.

My heart skips a beat. Did I just hear what he just said? "What?!" I ask, wanting to hear it again.

"I love you," He repeats. He actually said 'I love you'! Nah, I don't believe. But he just kissed you on the cheek and the lips! How can he not love you? But I'm not interested in a relationshiiiiip!

I just scoff "I know you're kidding."

"I'm not" He says, confused.

"Okay, prove it" I tell him.

"Will you be my girlfriend?"

Did he just asked me?! Did. He. Just asked me?! No, I'm gonna say no.

"I'm sorry Dave, but no."

--NOTE!!!--

Hey! We hope you are liking the story so far! If you did please message or comment to us! If you have any suggestions feel free to comment below or message us, and hopefully you will get a shout out :) Enjoy the rest of your day!