Chapter 7 - Madness

It's the last subjects of school. I am sitting at my desk listening to Ms./Mr. Constipated fishbird (Yes I call it that).

"You guys have been here for like... What?... A month now?" It says, "And you guys aren't even good at posing!" It started to pose a gay pose, everyone is trying not to laugh. I'm not trying at all because after when I heard that it was a prank, all my happiness is gone.

A few minutes later, the bell rings. "Alright! Class is over, now go you fabulous bastards!"

I packed my bag until Lisa and Wendy comes up to me.

"Hey... Can we talk?" Lisa asks.

I glared at her. Talk? How can you bloody talk when all you say are bullshit? And people who talk bullshit, talk with their asses!

"Unless you want to talk about shit" I retort.

"DAMN! That sas though!" Ms./Mr. Constipated fishbird says.

I walk out of the classroom and see Bob coming up to me.

"Did you and your friends had a fight?" He asks.

"None of your business" I reply.

"Ha! Ha! Bob likes Angelina!" Cartmen teases, but I ignore him.

"Actually, he's just wondering if she's ok." Kyle says.

"SHUT UP YOU FUCKING JEW! NO ONE ASKED THAT YOU THINK!" Cartmen yells.

I walk down the stairs and put my bag in the lobby. I was planning to go to the bathroom to change my hairstyle, until I hear someone being constipated. I back out of the door and plan to go to the other bathroom upstairs. As I exit out of the the bathroom, I see the constipated fishbird

"GOD! THAT HURTS A LOT!" It says, then it sees me. "You heard nothing..." It said to me and I give it my what the fuck look and walk away from it.

As I'm going up the stairs, I see Dave waving at me but I just ignore him. I think he's catching up on me because I hear footsteps behind me. I turned my back

"What do you want?!" I yell at him.

"Hey... Look... It was a dare" He lies. At least I think he's lying...

"A dare to what? Break my heart?!" I retort. He hold up his hands for a surrender. I looked down then looked up at him again.

"Are you just gonna stand there? No apologies?" I ask, my voice being heard thousand of miles away. "You know what? I regret ever liking you. I guess I shouldn't judge a book by it's cover." I say, then slapping him. I'm glad that there were no teachers and guards around.

I walk to the bathroom look at myself in the mirror.

"Okay... What should I do?" I ask myself. Then I got and idea and try it, but nothing.

"What about an emo look?" There's a light bulb shining and I change into an emo. As I walk down the stairs with my new hairstyle, people are looking at me. The bus has already arrived, so I pick up my bag from the lobby and walk to the bus.

Once I'm in the bus, eyes are staring at me. I look at every one of them and they go back to their business. I sat down at the end of the bus and see Dave no where in sight.

Well, this wouldn't have happened if that bastard didn't exist. I look out the window and feel a tap on my shoulder. It's one of his friends, Joe.

"Hey, we're sorry. We saw Dave in the bathroom crying. We thought that maybe you knew and... It's hard to explain, but he's really sorry." He says.

"Well you can tell that motherfucking asshole that making up dares or prank like that isn't good, especially when someone takes it seriously." I say without missing a beat and everyone starts ooo-ing. Joe sits on the seat in front of me. Once the bus leaves the school, I start to cry myself.

--NOTE!--

Did you guys enjoyed this? I certainly did. I could say that this is one of my favorite chapters so far. Ok, please comment any suggestions and, as I always say, you might get a shout out and maybe a dedication :)... Thanks guys!