Chapter 5 - Connection

I arrived home at 4:30 p.m. I live in an apartment and let's say that the apartment is medium sized. I got my own big room since I am the only daughter my parents have; my dad has his office because he's a writer; of course my parents have their own master bedroom; we have a small kitchen; medium sized Living Room with a gigantic T.V.; and we have the wet room where we store laundry and all that stuff.

As I am going up with the elevator, I flashback to the time when Dave and I kissed. I couldn't imagine him kissing me! I mean, yeah I like him, but there's something in me that I should resist.

The elevator door opens and I walk out. Going the the hallway where the apartment is at and ring the doorbell twice.

The door swings open and I see that it's my dad.

"Hey, dad" I greet him.

"Hello, how was school?" He asks.

I think of things about what happened today and found the right word. "Confusing" I say, putting my bag down.

"Oh? Why?" He asks.

"Let's say that something happened which I didn't expect to happen" I reply. Now that I think our little chat is over, I walk to my room and open my laptop which is on my desk and start to go to Gmail or should I say school e-mail. I started typing my e-mail address and password and see that my friend, George, is online. I click on his name and started to type "Hi".

Me: Hi

George: Hi

Me: the most unbelievable thing happened today!

George: cool, what was it?

Me: right you know Dave from seventh grade?

George: yeah

Me: he kissed me today...

George: it could be just a prank

Me: :-/ yeah... Maybe

George: he's riding the bus right?

Me: yeah

George: was his friends smiling or something?

Me: yeah

George: it could be that they're happy for him or they planned to have a prank on you

Me: Hm, he also asked me to be his girlfriend

George: and?

Me: I said 'no'

George: why? I thought you liked him

Me: I do but... There's something in me that says I should resist... As you said, it could also be a prank

Then a new chat box opens and I see it's Dave.

Dave: hey :)

Me: hi

Dave: why did you say no?

Me: it's hard to explain

Dave: or maybe you don't want to hurt my feelings so you don't want to explain

Me: No, it's not like that

Dave: I know you like me

Me: ...

Dave: c'mon

Me: ...

I just ignor whatever he says and go back to chatting with George.

George: hello?

Me: Sorry I was chatting with Dave

George: -.-

Me: I'm ignoring him now

Then I hear my mom call and say that it's time for dinner.

Me: g2g, need to eat dinner

George: ok

Me: byie

I close my laptop and walk to the dinner table.

--NOTE--

It's a bit boring isn't it. Sorry I wrote this early in the morning and I ran out of ideas. Don't worry, the next chapter will be a bit more exciting :)