"Negativity kills." I said before getting up and walking upstairs.

Where's my phone?

In my room that's right. I left it there when I was angry earlier. I walked in, and it was ringing. I found it and picked it up.

10 missed calls by a number i don't know.

I re dialed it, and in one second the person picked up.

"Hello." I said

"TayK ah everyone dere." He said as I walked out my room.

"Chip? Yeah Errbody here." I responded.

"inna de ouse?" He said.

"Wat's happenin'?" I worriedly questioned.

"Dunton pon iz way everyone needs to get inna ah room an fi mi faders coming."

"No no no no no Fuck." I dropped my phone and running down the stairs.

"Bang!"

The sound of gunshot repeated in my head.

"Danny."

Danyal|Danny👅
She stumbled , falling down from my arms , with her eyes opened widely to the pain she was facing.

"No." I cried. "Baby no." I yelled.

No sound came from her, she just looked at me with tears falling down her eyes.

"Danny." Tay said from the varanda.

Everyone came running out.

At the moment I didn't know what to do. To kill someobody or to sit and moan.

A car pulled up by the side parks as I held put pressure to the blood. "Stay with me please." I cried once Chip ran over.

"wat de fuck happened to fi mi princess." Her dad got down taking her out my arms.

"dis bwoy ah ded." He said running with her into the car as I kept my head down.

Why is it always missing me.? The gunshot.

I heard the car speed off and chip helped me up.. and hugged me.

Please don't tell me she's dead.

I cried to myself.

This is the most emotional moment I've faced so far in forever.

"Jeremiah , please guh locate iz directions. Mi need to find him." Chip said as I felt his arm on my shoulder. "Get ready." He said before walking into the house with the rest.

"That gang is dead." Tay said as we walked into the house. "Err'one of dem."

I went to change my clothes. Once I was finished. I left with Tay, Jayden, Chip and Myself.