"Yeah," I responded squatting down. "But dat motherfucker got it up ta' ma last."

"Jer, David, take him down da streets call da cops we gotta do wat we gotta do." I said. "I TayK is not gonna take this no mo', I got nuffin' ta' lose."

"Wat dat fuck happened....Ant? Tay." Royalty came running down the stairs.

"Not now Royalty." I responded.

"There's never later Tay!" She yelled with tears in her eyes. I tried to walk past her but she grabbed my arm.

"Royalty, I'm mad right....don't make me do somethin' regretful," I pulled my arm away before walking upstairs and to my room.

Danyal|Danny👅
I can't believe another one of us died.

How can this just all fucking be this way. GDK squad has gone over the limit.

Clinton, Victoria and that whole motherfucking gang, gon die slowly and painfully........
Just like my niggas had to.

"Argh," I groaned at my painful arm. Dunton had deeply cut me with a blade during the lesson we gave him. I don't know how.

"danny yuh ah ok." Kennedy touched me before I snatched my arm away looking at her in disgust. I don't have time for this shit.

I walked to my room and shut the door. I grabbed the first aid kit and started wrapping my arm with a bandage.

The clouds had darkened down, and it started to rain. The sound of an ambulance siren, rushed past, and I shut my eye, and respected that, knowing they had taken my nigga away....

I wish Tay and I never came down here. Nowhere is different. Same old fuck hood shit. Same old gangsters. Same old murdering.

This is hurting me that much that you wouldn't understand. Even if I had to explain.. Everything's killing me inside. And you know what. I can't die before finishing what I, no, what we started.

Time for a new plan.

That party is this Saturday. The only reason we're interested is because it is a trap for us......and I know who totally pulling up.

This ain't gon be a nice one.

I grabbed my phone , and opened to photos just so that I can refresh my mind a lil.

As I scrolling up, it was full of me Kennedy.

It was full of us. This was cute. I would lie if I said I'm not a dumb motherfucker for what I'm doing to her. I mean she been hurt before. It ain't just me.

Argh, I fucked up.

And I can't admit the fact that I did.

Malcom|Mal😈
"Whats de criss plan mi see everybody bringly."

"It is wat it is Chip, it's yo' brother bringing these problems." I responded with anger in my tone.

"im gonna check pon dunton, ill be bak tomorrow," He got up as I pulled out a piece of paper with Tays number on it.

"Guess it's tomorrow," I replied. He kissed his sisters cheek and left.