Chapter 8 - UNDERSTANDING LIBERAL TRUTH

To tell the truth concerning Democratic adversary, Ben has concocted the conspiracy facing the men serving their nation.

  "We overcome libertarian contraries as the Republicans defend then in a race to save humanity - especially those in need of conservative action," says Ben while he is in the studio.

"Mr. Klavin, convince Mr. Shapiro to debate o'er government perseverance," Brunt says.

"Doug, I thought you've written four breakthrough novels, and every one of them is a hit," crime novelist Andrew Klavin convinces Doug Brunt while Ben presides over his radio talk program.

Meanwhile, Ben is preparing to take off for Chicago the following week thereafter.

Lawrence O'Donnell says, "Mr. Shapiro, there's a conspiracy concerning the 2018 Florida school shooting; and President Trump is vying for defeating blue-collar criminals."

"Sure, Mr. O'Donnell, Jr.," Ben answers the call for government decision-making.

"I am pondering the future of firearm control. Ex-President Barack H. Obama - previously Senate Minority Leader from the Upper Midwest, defended the use of firearms in various locales around the globe, defending Congress by a liberal landslide during his tenure. Obama was the enemy of the Democratic elite, as firearm control deficits continued to raise the possibility over defeat to a massive rally," says Lawrence.

While the great Ben Shapiro flies to Chicago via passenger aircraft, Andrew Klavin writes on his computing tablet, "Ben was the greatest attorney defending liberal laws affecting all politicians across this land of theirs."

Breaking the Shapiroian Code, Doug Brunt is in good spirits, and so does Charlie Hurt, Esq.

No, this is not the power of libertarian warfare. Conservatism is at a better chance of winning a Republican rally than attacking the Democrats. Sure; however, I must convince Ben Shapiro - a champion of the conspirator elite - to tackle more issues than he can say all decisions final to an audience of billions of radio listeners. (Call it "Radio Shapiro!")

"Shapiro," Hurt, Esq. tells him, "let Congress prevail."

"Better know me," says Ben, "and let conservative breaching prevail."

    Landing at O'Hare International Airport in the Windy City, Ben, Doug, Lawrence, Mark R. Levin and Matt Drudge arrive. These conservative figures and a best selling "Trophy Son" author have, for some time, traveled to the "City of Political Opportunity" and discovered the diverse array of activities many tourists have left behind. There is when Ben, a supporter of the Republican elite, believes in the Windy City. Enough may not be enough said than done.

"Controversy is futile," Ben banters.

"What if you wrote one of your books published in 2004?" Matt interrogates.

Ben replies, "Yes. I have writer nearly nine books, at least seven books out of the nine volumes I have published nearly a decade and a half."

          "If you have hosted your own radio talk show, why not continue writing for The Daily Wire?" asks Matt.

"You guessed this site," says Doug.

       "Mr. Brunt, pursue the power of conservative action and make everyone's voice speak louder and clearer," Ben replies.

"That may not be a bunch of malarkey in Congress," Lawrence says.

Ben points out, "Congress need what every lawmaker can get away with public policy."

"O'Donnell, Jr.," Hurt, Esq. asks, "Who is Chris Matthews?"

     "What was up to Chris Matthews when he arrived in his childhood state of Pennsylvania?" Ben asks.

           "To the contrary to when Mr. Matthews is the smartest libertarian in all of lawmaking," says Doug, "playing hardball when it came to creating chaos." 

"This is serious business," says Ben. "All conservatives across the country have served ours." If there is a man who could tackle the toughest hot-button decisions, it is Ben Shapiro.

     "Call on the libertarian members of the Democratic regime and help them defend freedom in the twenty-first century. I, Benjamin A. Shapiro, or B.A.S., am trying to convince Congress to win more Republican sessions as the legislature prevails by a landslide.

   "When Trump, Pence & Co. defend tax brackets across all foreign nations and territories, think conservatively, defeat conservatively and proclaim liberty."

"Is this a Republican quiz?" asks Lawrence.

"No, Mr. O'Donnell, Jr.," answers Ben.

"What goes after the liberals defeating public policy deficits?" Matt interrogates again.             

           "Shapiro," demands Hurt, Esq., "I need to discuss the rules of Republican engagement on Capitol Hill. Think what Congress holds on toward a new democracy in the ongoing regimen, as I settle the consequences facing all liberal leaders."

"Let me bet on Matt Drudge's ability to investigate what is going on, Mr. Hurt, Esq.," says Ben.

"There is a lot of Republican firepower embracing the House of Congress and its members. As a consequence, the gubernatorial ascension depends on which issues are vital to America when it comes to fruition.

"Morality is in the public face of the House of Congress."

"So do Donald J. Trump and Michael Pence," Doug indicates.