What's the matter?

So apparently I was sitting with with Clara, Jennifer and Sia  in my room and with the looks they had on their faces I was sure what was going on  in there mind. 

"So Mike and Kevin huh?" Sia teased me.

"What about them?" I said sounding pretty blank.

"Oh come on, so who is the one Kevin or Mike?" Jennifer said.

"Come on guys they are just my friends, nothing else." I said throwing away the pillows and making placing one on my lap. Clara didn't say anything she had this serious face on since we stepped out of the plane and came to our hotel. I was eyeing her way badly for her to notice me and she did  it too. But, she looked away and started texting someone. I wanted to ask her if she is okay but I did not want to make a seen out of it now, because sia and Jennifer take everything way too dramatically. 

"Ughh... I am very sleepy so I'll just go and have some sleep. I'll see you guys tomorrow morning. We need to go and see the venue of the cocktail party." Jennifer said and picked up her bag and heading towards the door.

"Umm... even I am going to go and get some sleep, see ya." sia and jennifer left the room. It was  very awkward for first few seconds but I gave up.

"What's the matter? Are you okay?" I said.

"Oh so now you notice it and have a decency to talk to me. Veronica, just because you made some cool friends out there that doesn't means you'll forget me." she yelled.

"What the fuck Clara? If you were not important to me, I would have been sitting somewhere else or probabaly with my family cause its my sisters wedding but no, I m here with you so just fuck it." I snapped.

"Goodnight Veronica, I need some sleep I'll talk to you tommorow morning." she said softly and picked up her keys along with her bag and rushed out."

What the hell keeps  going on with this girl I mean she gets super insecure sometimes. Like seriously, though she also has so many friends with whom she hangs out with if I started  acting like her probably we will fight everyday. I was so tired that I wasn't able to think straight plus I had this weird write up to submit to Marina, Aiden Philips assistant. I wasn't able to think  of a  proper content, dropping the idea of writing it now, I got up and went towards the small kitchen area and started making myself a tea so that I can relax and sleep. I have so much to do tommorow, plus we need to leave to see the venue of the cocktail party. I was about to make my tea when I heard the door bell ring. It was 1 am, who the hell is there? Expecting to see a serial killer I held a flower vessel and started walking towards the door. I opened the door and saw the most unexpected face pop up right infront of me. 

"Hey...I wasn't able to sleep so I thought why not come and talk to tiny pie." Mike said and entered my room practically pushing me aside. He went up and sat on the couch besides the bed and I followed him and sat just opposite him. 

"So what's your plans for tomorrow?" Mike said making an eye contant.

"Tomorrow is a stressful day. The venues had to be  decided. The  guest who are going  to come will be there in  some days till then we need to plan the shit out and finalise everything. Kevin will also be there but if you don't wanna bore yourself to death because that is what is going to happen then you can jump in with Clara, nick and Jacob for the sightseeing."  I said putting my laptop in my bag and keeping it aside.

"No I'll join you guys I wanna help too,  Nathan is like my bro so I wanna contribute too."

"Are you sure about this?" I said risisng my eyebrow.

"Ya I am sure. Leave this, do you wanna watch a movie I have some DVD's so you can pop them up in your laptop." he said point towards the laptop.

"Sure, you could have said this earlier I just switched it off, idiot." I said and he chuckled.

He went to his rooms and brought some DVD's while I switched on my laptop. He brought all action movies with him and fast and furious series. I have watched it so many times that I get bored now. But, now that Mike wants to watch it I dont want to spoil his mood.  We started watching fast and furious, feeling all that sleepy it was difficult to keep pace with it. Soon after, I dozed of  feeling the comforting warmth my pillows were providing me.