We rode together and the girls rode in their own car....

"Soo uhhh." Mal said. "Jayden told me 'bout yhu and Royalty."

"Yeah wah happened between yhu and Royalty ? Y'all fixed yo issue yet?" Jer said as I scoffed.

"Y'all had an issue?" Jay added

"Nahhh nah we never had no issue." I said. "It's ah long as dead story Jay, ion even kno' where ta' start."

"We jus' started talkin'." I said

"So, yhu been doin' ah lot fo' ah girl you'on like." Jay questioned

"It ain't dat man." I said. "Royalty is under ma custody.....I can't let her go like dat."

"Well dan yhu do yo thang.....but jus' do it right." Jayden saidonce we arrived to school.

He really cares about his sister. His talked about her when I was in Texas. "I hope to find my sister one day"

The main thing he always said.

But I never knew she was the one......
Taylor and his squad weren't at their usual spots, and that was a surprise.

We got out the car and went walking around the school, catching poster around about home coming Queen and king.

"Dats gon' be me and Trace if we're still 'round here." Malcom said as we scoffed at the same pace, walking right past Iva and her mini squad.

"Dats Iva , Taylor's girl." I pointed out. "I'm not even sure wah she is ta' him." I said once the bell rang.

"Ah'ite class time old man." Danny said walking to class with Jayden.

The nigga suppose to graduate last year.

•••••••••

"Wow. Schools dat borin'?" Jayden said once we met up with the guys.

"A man without education is like ah building wit'out foundation." I said

"Wah? Yo ah poet now?" He said

"Nah I'm jus' learnin' from yo girl." I said once we laughed walking into the cafe

"Pft, Anyways....Danny! godamn I never knew yhu was all up on dat Jamaican chick."

"Yah man, fo' ah month now." Danny responded

"Wow....Danny? Loyal?" He said as soon as I laughed.

"Chicago is slowly changin' y'all man." He busted into laughter before...his smile dropped a little.

"Wah man." I said

"I think someone's trynna steal yo girl, ma sister.?" He said before my eyes traced over where he was looking at.

"Taylor?" I said once I he placed his arms on my shoulder

"Ohh dats Taylor?" He said.

"He wasn't suppose ta' talk ta' her." David said.

"He jus' broke da deal." Malcolm said.

"I need ah clearer explaination 'bout dis 'deal'." Jay said right after Royalty has already been looking at me.

Anger was written all over her  face. Tears were had to escape, and words were trying to rush out of her mouth.

He had told her everything.

Her friends stood behind her, after Taylor, that son of a bitch, had walked away from them.

I shook my head slowly making my way closer to her....and by the time I reached her, the last tear had already escaped.

"Why?" Was all she let escape out her mouth.

"Roy-"

Her hand cracks across my face, snapping it back with the force of her blow. The cafe went quite.

A few minutes passed and everyone just stood there in silence looking at me. Although the anger had filled up to my head I was silent about it. Cause I hurt her.

I glanced over at Taylor..... before she pushed past me and walked out the Cafe. I gave him the biggest glare, turned around and walked out after her.

He just made a mistake
•••••••••
•EXCUSE ANY MISTAKES•
Vote & Comment