I Love You

They went to the gynaec for check up. She checked Arohi...

" Is everything fine doctor? Last time she consumed finail by mistake during her pregnancy which led to her miscarriage. "

" There's little problem. "

" Can't I conceive anymore? " asked Arohi in curiosity.

" Yes you can. But your uterus is not strong enough to hold the baby due to the finail you consumed. It'll take two to three years to be normal. "

Arohi was disappointed and returned to their house.

" It's okay Arohi... We can have our baby after few years. There's no hurry. Okay? "

" It's all because of me. Wish I hadn't punished the baby for all this. "

" It's all my fault. Don't blame yourself. Now leave the topic. Baby will come when it has to. "

" Yeahh.. I have booked our tickets and we are going back to your house. "

" Okay fine. "

.

.

.

They landed in their city and went to their house. Arjun consoled his dad.

Arohi gets call from her Bangalore friend.

" Hey Arohi... Aren't you coming to office anymore. From today our boss is changed. "

" Ummm... No..  I'm back with my husband to my in laws. "

" Oh really... You guys have patched up. Did he proposed you? "

" Yeahhh... No re... He didn't. "

" What? Really. He hasn't proposed you yet? Love confession? Anything? "

" No... He hasn't... But I think that is not needed. He has proved that by his actions. Verbally not necessarily he has to do the formalities. "

" Okay. Fine... Will speak to you later. "

She came out of the washroom to find her husband sleeping like a baby. She smiled at him.

" Arjun. Move your legs.  Where shall I sleep? "

She moved them with her hands and slept on her side. He placed his leg on her while hugging her.

" This man has got the worst sleeping habits. "

" You're no less Arohi. Shut up and sleep. "

She hugged him and slept.

Next day...

" Arohi... If you want you can go out for shopping or movie with your friends. I'll be spending my day with dad today. "

" No it's okay.... I mean. Where shall I go without you? It's okay. "

" You'll get bored that why I asked. Rest is your choice. "

Arjun left and started spending his day with his dad.
" Arjun is right. I should better go out. He's not even giving me attention. How he used to run behind me in Bangalore. I wish I troubled him for one more month. But what to do? I love him and I can't control my emotions for him. God why? In the whole universe I had to fall in love with this guy? "

She called her friends and went with them for coffee.

At coffee house...

" How's your married life doing Arohi? "

" It's going smooth now. But he has become really unromantic. I mean... okay he has stopped flirting with girls. Does that mean he has forgotten romancing? "

" Ohoo... Why isn't he satisfying you? Should I recommend some tablets. "

" Shut up... I didn't mean that. I meant. He has not proposed me yet. Never ever he said those three words to me. No promises. No nothing.. "

" Calm down... He'll learn it from you slowly. "

" Hope so. I don't expect anything from him. Okay. I'm getting late. Meet you guys later. Bye. "

She entered her room the find lights were turned off. She tried to switch them on but it didn't.

" Arjun... Why the lights are off. Are you here? "

Just then she felt someone's hand on her tummy from behind.

" Who's this? "

He digged his face in her neck and kissed her.

" Who else do you expect in our bedroom? "

" Arjun... what's this? "

" Wait.... "

He lighted the candles and kneeled down in front of her with a bouquet of roses in his hand.

" I love you Arohi... Would you like to spend the rest of your life with me? "

" Do I have an other option. "

" No Mrs. Arjun Singhania. "

" Then yes! "

He hugged her in that position.

" Arjun... It was funny. Are you sure you're a casanova. " she asked as she chuckled.

" Yeah fine. Make fun of my emotions. But I haven't proposed anyone like this before. "

" I love you... It better be your last attempt too. "

" It would be.. love you too.. "

Thank You ♡